Meeting him {Ivan Martinez}

{Y/N - Your Name}

{Recommended Song: Mindy Gledhill - I Do Adore}

Y/N, you're a close cousin to Jake and Logan Paul. You, three, we're always together until they have to move to Los Angeles and you have to move to London for your careers. Good thing, social media was a thing. Just like them, you were also a YouTuber-kinda like a fashion blogger.

You've been wanting to go to Los Angeles, but not just because of Jake and Logan, but also you miss your family there. Until, you finally made a decision to leave London for a while and enjoy your time in Los Angeles.

You got in to your computer and dm-ed Chance-one of your best friends, same goes along with Anthony, you met them because of Jake though. After the three of you moved from Ohio, Chance and Anthony stayed and until after a few months they decided to move to Los Angeles, too.

You dm-ed Chance and told him all about your plan staying in L.A for a while, and the plan of surprising Jake while Logan picks you up in the airport.

You packed up and booked a flight in the next 5 hours, you watched a Netflix show for an hour, got up and got in the shower. You grabbed your sports bag and ready to go, but, before you go to the airport you dropped off in your favorite cafe shop in the street, maybe one last London coffee for a while. You pulled on a cab and straight to the airport. You have to play the waiting game before you get on your plane but it didn't last long as you were watching another series of your favorite show. Until your plane was now going on board. You get in and watched series by series of your favorite show. It was only a three hour flight, and by also counted, you had to watch even three episodes, too!

After you got off the plane, you saw Logan running into you for a hug, you hugged him back, too. "Y/N! I missed you soooo much." and he lets go of you.
"Awe. Back to you! How are you?"
"I'm fine! How was London?"
"It's a classic city. A gorgeous, vibrant, historic city."
"Wow, your vocabulary is widening up. Nice!"

You both walked up to the exit of the airport, "Hey, before we go to your apartment, I told you what I'm planning to do for Jake, right? Can we drop off to buy cake?" You said while Logan nodded and didn't say anything, "-and yes, don't worry, I'll treat you pizza." you added.
"That's my girl!" he said.

You and Logan were in the car, jamming songs while Logan's phone rang and he answered, "It's Chance, wanna take it?" he handed me the phone.

"Hey Chance! I just landed."
"Oh my! Okay, sure, we'll be in touch. Wanna talk to Anthony?"
"Sure."
"Hey Y/N! You've been missing out a lot, we miss you!"
"Back to you!! I'll be there in 2"
"Sure, we'll be in touch!"
You ended the call.

"We're here, little one. Let's get going."
You got off the car and found a blonde-hair guy with a blue eyes standing outside the shop.
"Hey Martinez!" Logan approached him with a high five, "Hey Logan." He answered with a thick accent he got.
"Martinez, where's Jake?"
"He's on set. Why?"
"This is Y/N, her cousin. We'll be surprising him, because you know, long distance and we miss each other."
"Oh yeah, I know her. Chance, Anthony and Jake talk about her a lot. But, he'll be home in a few hours, heard he'll be on set for more hours today. So, you have your time." he said while his body was facing towards me and smiles at me, "I'll be going now, my brother is sick so, I gotta go!"
"Bye, Ivan!" Logan shouted as he ran towards the opposite direction.

You and Logan walked through the shop, "Who's that?" You asked, "He's- You'll know later." You ordered an ice cream cake with a, "Surprise!" on it.

When you both got in to the car, "Your apartment, next, right?" you asked, "Yeah."
"Can I use your shower?"
"Because you smell so damn bad." Logan said while laughing as you hit him.

When you both got in the apartment, there's a guy sitting in the couch with a dog.
"Hey, Mark!" Logan said while doing a handshake and patting the dog next, "Y/N, this is Mark, and this is my dog, Kong! Which Jake kidnapped the other day and named it, Wong. It even has an Instagram, follow the real account, not the Wong, okay?" You laughed, "Aw. Can you maybe tour me around for a little?"
"Sure, just don't mind the paintings."
He showed the room, the bathroom, the kitchen and even his garbage can.
"Logan, what the actual fuck is this?" As you saw the painting of him, "Hey! Don't mind, okay?" He laughed, "Go shower now, time is running!"
You showered in the bathroom and got out fast, and picked out a shoe-lace-like top and high waisted shorts and a pair of white Yeezy and to complete the look with a pair of shades.

"Ready to go, Y/N?" Logan shouted from the other room, "Yes!" You packed your Michael Kors backpack and put your wallet, make-up, phone and laptop while you left your sports bag for a moment there at Logan's. You got the cake and rushed to the car. You called Chance.
"Yo, Chance. Ready?"
"Yeah, hurry up! He'll be home in 15."
"Yeah, okay, sure. Excited to see you, I'll be there in a few!"
"Okay, bye!"
The phone call ended. You got to the house fast, it was a 5 minute drive, though.

You got off the car, saw Chance and Anthony, you both hugged them, "Chance! Anthony! I missed you so much."
"Yeah, We missed you too, but we don't have a lot of time, let's go!!" Anthony said as we run through Erika's room and saw Erika.
"Erika!!"
"Y/N!!"
"Oh my god!! It has been like years! I miss you!! You didn't even told me you were coming, I wish I have prepared something for you."
"Nah, I'm okay. Seeing you is enough." I smiled at her while the boys called us, "Y/N, Erika! So the plan is, Y/N is gonna hide in Jake's closet with the cake. While Logan will be waiting outside saying Logan did a prank. What'd you say?"
"Game!"
All of you set up and everyone was on position. After a few moments later, Jake arrived seeing Logan, "Why are you here?" Jake asked Logan.
"There's one thing I'm always here, buddy."
"What did you do?"
"PRANK WARS, BABY!"
Jake stepped on the house, noticed everything is normal, went to his bedroom and bathroom and everything was fine, Kade was holding the camera while Logan was following Jake.
"Logan. What did you do in my closet?"
"Hm."
He opened the closet and you said, "Surprise!" while holding a cake that also says surprise. You dropped the cake and hugged Jake.
"Oh my god, I thought Logan did something stupid, this is a miracle!"

You and Jake both talked for a few and the blonde-hair guy we saw entered the room,
"Martinez!"
"Uh, Emilio's puking blood. What do I do???"
You all ran into his room and found out they were twins.
They didn't know what to do, but I knew what to, I studied Nursing for a while then stopped but anyways, I told them what to do and they followed just to stop Emilio from puking.

After all what happened, Ivan came up,
"Hey, umh, thanks though."
"No worries."
Jake came up to us, "Hey, Y/N. Umh, my friends and I are having like this who's a better kisser, maybe you can be like.. you know what I mean."
"Sure, but I ain't kissing you!"
"That's incest, you dick." You both laughed.

You walked up to the couch and sat down, the contestants were Chance, Ivan and Anthony. They boys gathered up who are all in order.
The first one was Anthony. He kissed good, next was Chance following was Ivan. The last one was the best you ever had though, now you had to pick, you picked last. Everyone was all in 'Ooooooh' while Ivan walked up to you, "Umh, hi."
"Hello." Everyone gathered up in our circle.
"Umh, Ivan, might wanna say something to Y/N?" Jake asked.
"Maybe, can we go out sometimes?" He asked you, "I know like it's some corny fan fictions or whatever, I know like it's quick. But, I just want to go out with you. I like you this much."

"Ooooooooh!" Everyone said.

To be continued.