Another Girl {Ivan Martinez}

your perspective
"Y/N! Y/N!" Someone shouted and knocking a bunch of times, I panicked (and no, I'm not in the disco.) I woke up and Ivan was shouting my name, I stood up and opened my door, "What's happening?!"
"It's already 2 in the afternoon, have a life." He answered, I slammed the door, and gone to bed, he stormed into my room, "Just kidding, we have a collab, remember?"
"Yeah, I'll be down."
I get up and took a shower, while taking a shower, I heard a knock from my bedroom door, "Who is it?" I yelled.
"It's Ivan!"
"What?"
"I have Chinese food, I'll just put it in your bed. This is for you."
"Thanks Ivan, I'll hug you later."
"You'll hug me?" He says in a soft voice, I smiled, "Of course."
He left the room and took me another 5 minutes to shower, I got up and saw a bunch of roses and Chinese food in my bed, there was a note;
Hey! I just wanted you to know that I found the most perfect girl in my life, and thank you, please come down stairs.

I smiled and how adorable he was, I dressed up a Thrasher long shirt dress and a pair of thigh boots, I didn't bother to put on some make-up. I was on the middle of walking down the stairs, when I heard a girl's name, maybe it was one of Chance and Anthony's girl friends (note: GIRL FRIENDS, the space in the middle is called friend-zoned. just kidding.) when I came down to the stairs someone opened the door, it was a blonde girl with long ass legs that was sassing the whole house, Erika came close to me and whispered, "Who's that?"
"I don't know. Wait, exc-" I said to the blonde girl, "Don't you excuse me, I'm one of their girlfriends here," while pointing at the boys, "Boys?" I ask them, "Where's Ivan, by the way?"
"Excuse me, why do you care about my boyfriend?"
"You have the right and audacity to excuse me, but I don't have the right to excuse you?"

"Hey babe." Ivan suddenly opened the door in the office hugging her, "Oh, Y/N, this is what I'm talking about, the most perfect girl I've ever met."
"Oh, okay." I back-sassed, I flipped my hair to them and walked in the kitchen with the boys.
Anthony came up to me and says, "I thought he likes you."
"Me too, What's going on?"
"I don't know, he just gave me flowers and Chinese food."
Jake butted in the conversation, "They met in Twitter, the girl slide down in Ivan's DMs-heard she's a bitch, I knew she had a drama with Alissa before."
"I don't know but she seems fake." Erika says, "True," Emilio says, "Ivan or Emilio?" Leaving Tristan confused, "Emilio." he says, "She kept being so mean."
"Aw, poor Emilio, that's okay." I hugged Emilio.

Ivan and his girl suddenly comes to us, "What's up?"
"Nothing, we're going to the mall later. Wanna go?" Jake says, "Can she come?"
"Yeah, sure.. we're gonna split up, I guess?"

We got ready for the mall and put on make-up, I grabbed my Michael Kors backpack and grabbed a bunch on of make-up shit for retouching.

I hopped in the front seat of the car, for selfie lighting purposes. When we got to the mall, we all split up.
It was me, Tessa and Erika.
Jake, Anthony, Chance, Nick and Emilio.
While the couple got together, dang, they ain't even cute, I'm not bitter, I'm just-no.

We were shopping at Forever 21 when I saw the blonde girl, shit, I didn't even know her name. I was about to catch her outside (okay, I'll stop playing here. 😂 i feel sassy.) but then as I come near towards her and a guy hugged her, it was Ethan Dolan. I was shook, I dragged Erika and Tessa and hide in the middle of the store, Ethan kissed her and Ivan was calling me, I answered, "Hey, my girlfriend told me she's at Forever 21 with you guys, how's shopping?"

to be continued.. dUndundUndUUUUNNNN

a/n: hello! idk wtf is but i swear it's gonna make sure it's great. :) school starts tomorrow morning and i have no will to live lololololol night loves thanks for 1k reads xo