Soccer {Ivan Martinez}

You were a soccer player in a boys' team, you were the only girl in team, leaving you the boys treating you're either a princess or the 'mom' of the team for being too clean when it comes to stuffs-you were also called as the H.O.E by your coach, meaning 'Head of Everything'.

You and your team stayed for a year in Los Angeles to practice with some good soccer players that can teach you stuff.

It was a sunny but windy day in Los Angeles, you were training with your team and your coach called all of you, you all ran into him, he made an announcement.

"There's gonna be a visitor here, they'll be watching you play and after, Y/N and me will be playing with them, got me?" Coach says, "Yes, coach!!" We all said, we got back to training and a few minutes later a group of people were talking to your coach, after that, they all lined up to watch us play.

I looked at them and one blonde boy caught my attention, he smiled at you and you smiled back. You tripped over the soccer ball leaving your team mates laughing at you, the blonde boy helped you up, "Thank you." you said, "No problem." The blonde boy smirked.

You started running again in the middle of the field, one team mate came towards you, "Dang, you both got your eyes onto something." We laughed it off and started playing.

After the game, all of your teammates left and your coach called you, "Y/N, have a good break first and let's start the play with these kids." You agreed and the blonde boy smiled at you again, you smiled back. Your coach caught you and you said, "Oh, I remember, love at first sight with my wife, you see-"
"No, not again.." I said, everyone laughed and I continued going into the bathroom, the girls' bathroom-I washed my face and put on a pink headband. I went to the lockers and I saw my coach with the team discussing something about, the coach called you and introduced you to the people, their names were Jake, Tessa, Kade, Emilio and... Ivan.

His name was Ivan.

You proceeded to the field and started playing.

(After the game, he asked for your number and you started dating-until you realized, it was the wrong twin. Just kidding.)

They started doing trick shots and helped them with a few things with that, when it was Ivan's turn he hit you with a ball in the head. He helped you up, "I'm Ivan."
"Y/N."
"Nice name. Wanna go out sometime?"
"Nice trick. No."

You ran away afterwards while kicking the ball, he followed you, "C'mon, go out with me."
"Bake me smores."
"Got you, lady."

After the game we all ended up in the side of the court, talking about life, until something went very deep and one thing leads to another, we kissed.

"So, we kissed." He says while scratching the back of his head, "Yeah..."
"Wanna go out with me?"
"Yeah, of course. S'mores?"
"Only for you, baby girl."