Another Girl pt. 4 {Ivan Martinez}

It has been 7 months since me and Emilio are dating.

Yes, started with all of that.

It has been also 6 months since I last saw Ivan.

He ran away, and he's somewhere in Spain or America, who knows?

I was sitting around somewhere in a park bench, staring at the river, which me and Emilio was arguing just before this.

Suddenly, a man comes sit down beside me, "Hey, Y/N."
"Ivan..?"
I could tell by the voice.
"Wow, you knew, but you didn't knew who you slept with before." He said not looking at me,
"Hey, I was sleepy and Emilio..." I didn't finished my sentence as he looked at me, "I missed your eyes," he says, "You know what, it's all my fault why all of these happened."
"No, it wasn't."
I held his hands and looked in his eyes, I haven't stared in those eyes for so long, "No, I'm so sorry."
I moved my body towards him, I was about to kiss him, again, after months.
"IVAN OR EMILIO?" A girl said behind our back, "What?" Ivan says, "I'm a big fan!!"
"Ivan.." I said, "oh my god! You two are literally couple goals."
"Oh, yeah.. thanks?"
"May I have a picture?"
We both agreed while the girl took out her phone and we both took a selfie and left.

"So, wanna go back to the diner again?" He asked, "Hell yeah." We went to the diner and sat on the same table where we always are,
"So, what you've been up to these days?" He asked.
"I'm the one who is should be asking, where the hell are you?"
"I'm in Spain, I was with my mom, Emilio knew, he didn't tell you?"
"No, he told me you runaway."
"No, I didn't."

"Here are your orders." The waiter handed our orders and says, "You two are back."
"Hell yeah, we are." Ivan says excitedly, "You really missed it here?"
"I surely missed Los Angeles."

We ate and It always felt like it was before, it was always him. I loved him and only him, why is this happening?

After that, he walked me down to the Team 10 house and stopped outside, "So, I missed this." He says, "Aw."
"So, I'm gonna go now."
"Sure, where are you staying at?"
"Around the street over there, somewhere close to Logan's."
"Oh okay, sure, bye." I hugged him and until Jake stormed in and shouts, "IVAN?!" I let go of the hug while Jake hugged Ivan, "I miss you, bro."
"Where's Emilio?" I asked Jake, "Oh yeah, you might wanna sit down for this. BUT, BRO, YOU'RE BACK HERE, LET ME GET THE SQUAD." Jake shouted and Anthony, Chance, Erika, Tessa and almost everyone got out and hugged Ivan. Until we all got into the house to discuss where's Emilio.

"So, where's his twin?"
"I don't know, he's with Ivan's ex, Meredith." Anthony said.
(Yes, Meredith Mickelson.)
Me and Ivan looked at each other, "What?"
"After you left, we were parked across the street filming a video until we saw Emilio kissing her."
I feel like my heart's going to stop functioning.

-
Oh look the blonde bitch is back
omg i finally updated this
omg school is stressing me
but hey i joined our school paper and i got accepted and now i have to go to contests with other schools hehe