Fanfiction {Ivan Martinez}

"HEY BABE," Ivan said while we were chilling in bed, "What's this?"

He showed me a fanfic that I wrote about Magcon about 3 years ago, "Oh my God, how did you find that?"

"The fans...tweeted it to me..."

My eyes widened, "OH MY GOD?"

He starts reading the fanfiction and next thing I knew we were running around the house while I'm carrying a frying pan that I just picked up.

While running around, I see the car keys of Ivan, I picked it up and ran into the pool and threatened him to delete that or I will throw his car keys into the pool, he ran into me and starts hugging my legs,

"DON'T!" Ivan exclaimed.

"Honey, you ain't Bryson Tiller-please let me see the way you delete it."

"OKAY FINE, here," He opened the phone and deleted Wattpad.

I gave him his car keys and he said, "You know, there's still the website..." He ran off again and I started to chase him.

"Oh, Ivan, you're not getting away with this." I said, that second I realized I have duplicate keys to Ivan's car. I got up the bedroom and find the keys, when I found it, Ivan's waiting and chilling by the stairs. When he looked up, he started to run off again.

I went straight outside and threatened him, "Y/N... okay fine. Just make me food and I won't read and while you're making food, you can have my laptop and phone."

"Aw, cute. Okay but, THINK AGAIN, MARTINEZ."

"Y/N please stop," He giggled, "Please, I won't read it anymore."

I believed and hugged him, "Okay, fine. I'm going to cook you chicken."

I cooked for him and trusting him not to open anything in my fanfic. When I got back, Emilio stood in front of me while holding his phone and said, "Matthew Espinosa and Cameron Dallas? Wow."

"You're almost single." I said and attacked him.