Pretty little lies

You know life has just taken a 360 degree turn. From a being extremely emotional and sensitive. I feel like i became more mature and sensible....The trolls of life at least taught me how to survive The "ifs" and "but" of life.

You know someday you just woke up and realised that you are starting to become numb towards your feelings. Like becoming less hopeful about others .Like accepting that everyone tend to have their own life. Like realising that not everything remains the same.

As the time passes you  become more and more grown  and accepts that Not Everything goes the way it should...... Sleeping late at nights just because you are thinking that hella where in my life i went wrong but Hey..! Don't worry everyone tends to have something struggling and bad in their life.... So accept your life the way an actor would accept the script but remember this as well that you are the only one who have to act on that script if u go any how  wrong its ok take a re shoot but don't leave it man.

But amazingly All this will happen only if u agree to ask support from HIM THE ALLAH ALMIGHTY...The one with the supreme power he had already written ur script but u have to act on it if u will not act on it. You will not be given a chance to re shoot but will have to continue so Try not to make things hard for you and act on that script so a good and great picture can come out of your life.

-hubblaiba