WILTED FLOWER

Wilted means to become limp through heat, loss of water or disease.

.

.

Many of you must have heard of wilted flower. My thoughts have also become like a wilted dead flower. The thoughts that use to be lively now have become so dead that my own thoughts sometimes terrifies me and in this dead thoughts there is no one to whom I can see upon as my light. I fear that the light which I am gonna seek will destroy the remaining parts of me. My existence will be nothing more than a few petals remaining in some books and nothing mere than a memory. But these things give me a sense of fadedness and darkness, which alone seems beautiful to my soul . The thought may be terrifying for someone but this thought gives me another sense of solitude and peace.

Everyone I know of like blossomed flowers but I just had a different thing for wilted flowers. They look so dead but they have such a strange beauty. They stand out the most. A dead slower seemingly gives a message that look how pretty can be death. As if roaring a message of death and saying that I have completed my time. For me a dead wilted flower represent this. It will represent something different for you yet it will represent something.

I an sure of something that wilted flower cant be bought back to life and even if you can some don't want to become a lively flower. Because for them now a peaceful aura represents darkness.

That's how isn't the people in this world are,  dead and beautiful. How in a strange way we love that darkness and deadness in ourselves. For some people that chirpy and joyfulness irks the way out of them.

.

.

--hubblaiba