Another Choas

All my life no one particular taught me that I will need to conceal my broken life with a fake yet beautiful convincing smile. No one taught me that weather you are good soul or bad you will be tainted with the dirty games of this world. No one taught me that whatever was taught to me till day was a lie in fact the life will teach me my lesson very brutally and I will be standing alone in that storm. They never taught me that I have to face the chaos of my life alone, That I have to face the thunders of this world all by myself. Yet they taught me a very I repeat a very important lesson of my life that how to place a beautiful smile on my face with a reckless chaos on my mind. How to lie in this brutal world to survive. How to convince someone with simple yet beautiful lies, I bet they never knew that their teachings made me a monster I am today. They will never realise that they have created a monster in form of human who is deprived of humane emotions. They will never able to realise it cause the themselves made me a liar.........

Its not fair I was never taught that I am alone. My poor soul who was never taught that this world is nothing but a place to strive alone. Why I was never taught that my hands will feel itchy to hold someone but I will find no one beside me. Why was a poor soul like me was left alone in the darkness before even my eyes got habitual to see the darkness. I just why I was told the fairytales when I alone had to fight with the cruel world. WHY. JUST WHY. Why me head always find a shoulder to lean when I know that's what I should not expect. Why my heart aches to find someone with a sincere smile when even I was also taught to fake it, Just why.

I just wanted you to know that this world is becoming a dirtier yet beautiful place to live in. You may ask ''How?'' well the answer is a tricky yet another beautiful lie '' because you are the one somehow involved in making this world a dirty place to live and the lie is beautiful because you are a human.'' EHHH I know its a tricky answer but aren't that how we are, tricky. I believe I made my point clear. Everyone know that somehow we are involved in making this place a not so pleasant thing to live on. But they don't know that this ignorance of theirs is giving a lot of teachers to the people who are raising monsters. Remember a monster is never born he is always created.

Author note.
All the words written in this chapter are my property and no work is copied from anywhere.

-hubblaiba