THE RAIN

People hate rain. But they also dislike many other things don't they...?. But  don't worry I am not one of them. I like rain. Its like every rain have its story. Whenever it used to rain when I was small I used to get happy and would twirl my little frock in the rain with my shoulder length open hair even I had to pay the price for it. But for me it bought that sunshine which made me feel like that nature mother has embraced me in that beautiful warm blanket and greedily lulls me to sleep.

But they say that definition changes with situations. As I grew up I realized that rain is like that companion of mine in whose presence I could scream and cry loudly and no one will be able to listen to my wails. It shatters with me. The rain is the thing which knows my all the hushed secrets. Rain have always been a part of my darkness. The darkness which rain bring with it gives me a sense of peace instead of that warm feeling I used to like. I like that thunders because they roar. How all those tiny drops go up in the sky .  It rain when clouds have enough of the drops burden .

Many of you may think that the author have gone crazy writing about rain. I don't know about being crazy but I know for sure that THE RAIN symbolizes me in every way. I am also like those clouds which collect those tiny drops and when I am not able to with stand the burden I shatter. I pour those tiny droplets from my eyes and my presence become another witness of darkness.

Now I know that every rain have its own story and every rain carries secret and those secret die within every drop that shatters. I still like rain but in a different way. Its true that

__ some people feel the rain others just get wet__

--hubblaiba