Jordan Patrick Smith Baby Announcement

✩ ✩ ✩ I love Ubbe if anyone has every seen like anything I post ✩ ✩ ✩

Mood Board Here: http://threeandthirteen.tumblr.com/post/157245761476/anon-request-not-that-i-dont-like-writing

And of course Jordan is just as amazing as his surrogate father persona on "Vikings"

⌲ ⌲ ⌲ Without further a due, a Jordan Imagine where a very happy announcement is made to the close knot family on set of History Channel's "Vikings"

It had been talked about for hours, days, even months! Ok perhaps not for months but with the knot of worry growing in the pit of your stomach you where not convince this anxiety hadn't lived with you far longer than it actually had.

Jordan's hand slips against yours on the white table cloth, "Are you ready?" His voice a low mutter in your ear amongst the rowdy dining experience with the rest of the Vikings cast.

You set your opposite hand on top if his, fiddling with his gold wedding band nervously, "Maybe...maybe we should just do cards."

"Y/N, are you trying to weasel out of this?" The big goofy grin spread across his bearded face. Jordan's enthusiasm seeping into your worried bones and pushing aside the anxious monsters in your gut.

"No, no I'm not, I just- Everyone's here and-" Glancing around the table you can't see anyone missing. Alex, Marco and David fooling around across the table. Katheryn and Gustav to the left of Jordan with Alexander seated beside chittering merrily. Georgia and Ida further down popping off every once in a while with snickers at Alex's forced videos including the less willing Marco. Even Jasper, Peter and Maude in the audience of the grand dinner thrown to celebrate finishing filming for sea on five. The only ones missing were Travis and Clive from the close knit bunch.

"Hey, hey hey," Jordan's hushed voice drew you back to the present from the mindless gaze you shaded over, "Y/N it's ok," His hand came up and cupped your cheek gently. Unable to help it you turn to his touch and kiss his soft palm while Jordan squeezes your hand with his, "The scary parts already over, I mean we already told our parents. Shouldn't your dads death threats, and my mothers squealing be enough to top anything anyone here could do?"

Grinning shyly its hard not to recall the newly crowned grandparents reaction when you and Jordan gifted the positive pregnancy test to them. Inhaling slow and deep, you nod slowly in agreement with him, "Alright, just get it over with King Ubbe." Your smart ass smile creeps on you when Jordan leans in to kiss your forehead before rising up.

"Hey! Can I have everyone's attention!" priceless Jordan clinks his champagne glass with his butter knife, something he told you over and over how excited he was to do in the first place, "Y/N and I have something to tell everyone!"

It didn't take twice for the cast of family members to crane their necks in all angles to see the tall australian asking for their attention. Even Alex tucked his phone down on the table giving his friend attention. Marco and David spared you an inquisitive look. Only putting your finger to your lips you gesture for them to be quiet.

"Season five kicked out asses! This shit is hard, I don't know how many bottles of water we've wasted," Jordan smirked at Alex who made an excitable hooting noise in agreement, "And fire extinguishers-" Marco grinned at the recall of his revenge on Alex during a break not to long ago on set, "And how awkward it can be to play sister and brother with your wife."

A wave of laughter passed through everyone looking at you amused. To that taunt you just roll your eyes and then see a flash from Alex's phone as he takes a photo of you.

"With that said, I have another awkward announcement-!" Jordan stepped aside so everyone's eyes came to rest on you. Before he even had to say anything you could feel the attention drawing red all over your cheeks. It worsened to a blood crimson color when Jordan through his arms up, "We're pregnant!"

Hoopla and cheers erupted from everyone at the long dining table. Congratulations from every which way. Alex obscenely taking videos pestering over and over about gender, due date, when you found out etc. Jordan leaned down to give you a complimentary kiss when suddenly you shove him back, mouth covered. Lurching forward you rush away from the table with your napkin covering your mouth.

Jordan laughs a little nervous when Katheryn and Maude along with the other women made after you towards the woman's restroom quickly. Leaving the men at the dinner table still applauding and cheering on the father to be while Alex insisted he follow you and document every part of the next nine months,

"Alex no fucking way are you videoing Y/N throw up, plus working on the morning sickness thing."