Jordan X Fellow Vikings Actress

⌿ Ubbe/Jordan mixing with Dagmar/Y/N ⍀

The request wasn't dirty but I

inadvertently couldn't help it ಠoಠ

They're not really related so its ok

and just a hella sexy thought!

Totes NSFW Imagine below But its delicious as can be

Me < (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ (Jordan)

MoodBoard: http://threeandthirteen.tumblr.com/post/157252014831/anon-request-ubbejordan

"Do you even care how dirty this is?"

You growl against Jordan's lips as his wandering hands hike up your flimsy onset tunic. The twenty nine year old man giving you no time at all to even get back into your street clothes after a full day of filming.

"Don't lie, this entire thing turns you on just as much." Jordan's husky whisper sends a shiver down the length of your body. Combined with the scruffy sensation of his beard on your neck as he kisses turn into marking bites further and further down.

"Filthy viking, turned on by incest-" you hiss like a serpent in his ear. There was no stopping now he had you pinned into a corner of the vacant onset trailer. A low moon hung in the sky outside the trailers window as filming had drug further into the evening then the producers hoped. A disadvantage to those wanting to get home to families. Conversely an advantage to those romping around after hours still in garb and on Vikings production property.

"How could Ubbe keep his hands off a sister as desirable as Dagmar~?" Jordan had your costume half way ripped off your shoulders now, showering your sensitive collar bone area in kisses and rough bites. Your hips doing the rest of the work grinding into him incessantly for some sort of relief to your growing ache.

"King Ubbe, fucking, his younger sister~ It's just fan service isn't it~" you moan lightly unable to keep it down any longer. Reaching up you grab a fistful of his hair extensions and playfully yank on the well weaved braid making him utter a throaty groan in pleasure, "Seems vikings are into a little rough play~"

Jordan whirls you around and slams you into the wall, his groin pinning your hips down as he grinds into your bottom. His hands finding your hands so he can chinch his long nimble fingers around your wrists and fixes your arms above your head. Immobilized by your costar and at his mercy, "Little Dagmar liking it~ Just like a slutty little viking girl~" Jordan's raspy murmur cause an aching jolt all the way down your spin like a cruel musician.

There was no denying it now, too far involved to even want to back out, it would be someone else's problem if they just so happened to walk in on you both.

"Stop fucking that slave, lets keep it all in the family then brother~" Your sultry incentive earning a low growl from his throat as Jordan bit and kissed down your shoulder blades. This scenario or in character incest playing over and over again every time you both did a scene. Even with the others around, no matter what the scene was or how many times you both did it. It was pointless to keep your hands to yourself after hours when you found out Jordan had the same fantasy about Ubbe and his fictional sister Dagmar.

Hands firmly on your waist, Jordan earns a gasp from you when the cool draft from the trailer trails up your inner thigh along with his coy hand. Jordan leans into your ear, his thick beard brushing your neck and ear to produce a moan, nothing compared to the bucking of your hips when his growl paired up with the finger that slyly slipped inside you without missing a beat, "Don't worry Y/N, we'll keep the Lothbrok blood strong sister~"