Married to the Boneless

❴ Requested by Anon; Married smut between ❵

❴ Alex Høgh Andersen and Y/N ❵

NSFW Below❗❗❗

Mood Board Here: http://threeandthirteen.tumblr.com/post/157326934921/alex-h%C3%B8gh-andersen-smut

Pinching the cellulite on your inner thigh, you can't help sigh loudly by yourself. Letting it go and flicking the little bit of jiggle on your thigh it's hard for you not to criticize the flaws you see on yourself before getting dress. Alone in the bedroom leaves more time for sour thoughts on your self image to rear their ugly heads then you appreciate.

If Alex saw you sitting like a sad sack of potatoes alone on the bed there's no way that man would leave you alone. Pestering you and wearing you down until something positive left your mouth about your body.

Alex wasn't in the room though, he was on the other side of the lofty apartment fiddling with some new console game he and Marco had purchased the day before. It had led into an all nighter but thankfully you woke up to see Marco had tapped out in the ungodly morning hours and wasn't there anymore.

His lack of a player two didn't stop Alex from obsessing over the game well into the late morning. Even after you passed him half a dozen times in your panties and tank top. With coffee, without coffee. With freshly made breakfast, even after you'd eaten the two person meal by yourself because he was 'Going to be right there' a thousand and one times.

Huffing you sit slouched over on the bed glaring at your muffin top forming just barely above your panty line. Sneering at it you proceed to pinch the flab just like you had your thighs.

"What are you doing?"

Startled by the sudden voice, your head snaps around to see Alex standing cock eyed in the door way. Standing in his white boxers and nothing else he doesn't blink an eye reaching down and adjusting himself in his boxers.

"What, your stupid game already over?" Venomous about his oblivious obsession on his new toy, you rise from the bed shaking your head.

"Needed a pee break, found something better than that game," Alex's mumbling voice behind you as you begin to roll your eyes and walk away.

Caught with his thick arm around your waist, he earns little surprised yip from you as his broad chest presses itself against your back. Alex's arms roping around you making it impossible to wiggle away, "Can't a man appreciate his half naked wife~?"

"Oh now you notice," rolling your eyes there's little you want to put up with after he blew you off half a dozen times. Straining to push his arms off of you, there's no escaping his iron grip keeping your back pressed into his toned chest. Groaning loudly its all you can do to resent him but secretly drooling over his body. The continual role on Vikings keeping his upper body incredibly well defined for playing a cripple with no use of his legs.

"I noticed that sweet ass of mine flaunting itself in front of me every time you waltzed past~" Alex's gruff voice in your ear. His thick growl sending shivers down your spine. Resentment quickly fading as he worked you over. Hands palms flat against your sides rubbing down to your hips as he ground himself into your backside from behind, "Torture, but I wanted to wait, until I couldn't stand it~"

"Nice save mister Andersen," playing coy there was little of his fancy words you'd fall for, especially such a lame excuse. It was strenuous though, while you were supposed to be mad, his groin rubbing against you, bare chest pressed into your back and his husky breath caressing your neck and shoulders made it hell to resist him. But you figured punishment was in order.

"I'm thirsty, and those thighs of yours look mighty juicy mama~" Alex's broad hands shifted down to the same thighs you were scrutinizing moments ago, his fingertips nimble as he squeezed your inner thighs firmly. Making sure the knuckle of his thumb rubbing right up against the tiny wet spot growing on your fresh panties, "Let me take a nice long drink, I'm parched~"

"A-Alex..." laboring to keep your composure, it fading with abandonment the moment his hand brushed up against your sensitive clit, "I-Im going to kill you."

"Then suffocate me, drown me and punish me like the little fuck boy you always claimed me to be," you could feel his grin against your collar bone as he nip and licked sporadically while throwing in a purr or two just barely centimeters from your ear. Each time it causing you to convulse slightly and strain to get away, only leading to his fingers finding their way up further your thigh and brushing your sensitive pussy lips and swollen clit.

"Filthy fuck boy-" you gasp when he succeeds in slithering his index of his right hand past the soaked crotch of your panties, "Don't think I won't make you pay for ignoring me."

"Strategically teasing myself with your goddess body," Alex growls in your ear, taking a moment to bite your ear lobe. Your legs quiver a little when his sneaking finger slides between your dripping pussy lips and he gingerly and agonizingly slow rubs your sensitivity

"Mmm Alex..you F-fucker Alex-" you gasp in short.

It's pointless to resist at this point, you'd have to change your panties regardless if you punched him and stopped or fucked his brains out. Tearing away from him you spare the grinning man a glare before pushing him down to the bed. Alex attentively sits at the edge like an expectant puppy, licking his lips he watched with hawk like eyes as you stand right in front of him. He can smell your excitement tainting your clean panties. Egging you on he raises the hand he'd teased you with and slowly licks the juices off his index finger.

Growling with a curt eye roll you grab a fistful of his hair, earning a pleasant moan of pleasure. Though it was easy to see how aroused he was with the tent he'd pitched in his white boxers. No adjusting now would get rid of it.

"Now listen here, you dirty viking boy," Lips barely apart of his, you growl with your pouty warm lips brushing his slightly with each word, "You're not going to wait to get punished, you're going to get everything you deserve right here and now."

"Mmm Y/N, your thrown is ready for you~" Alex purrs against your lips. Reaching down you gently flick your finger over the tip of his hard cock and smirk when he whimpers like a horny teenager, something you could never get enough of even after being together for so long.

"I don't want this thrown, I want MY thrown." a hushed firm voice as your finger presses to his lips and you lean back grinning, "We aren't done until you can't taste anything but me for the rest of the day.

Glee in his blue eyes Alex excitedly licks his lips and scoots back on the bed about to lay back down for you to descend your seat, "Oh don't worry mama you may sit here as long as you want my queen~"

I don't know why, I just feel like Alex might have an oral fixation.
Might be because I have one and we're so similar 😂