Alex and Marco Threesome

⤜✧⤞ Alex and Marco Threesome Smut Request ⤝✧⤛

Oh...YissssssSomeone TOTES requested this.

WARNING: NSFW as FUCK (◕ω◕)

MoodBoard Here: http://threeandthirteen.tumblr.com/post/157546618031/alex-and-marco-threesome-smut-request

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Dirty*:・゚✧ Thoughts *:・゚✧for*:・゚✧ Everyone*:・゚✧ヽ(◕◡◕ヽ)

It was three days shy of Alex's birthday. And another week and a half before you two would be celebrating three years steady together. Though the discussion of engagement parties, planning weddings, family status and the lot had been circulating since you met your two year anniversary. Of no concern though both of you down to earth and open enough to realize you truly were meant to be.

Like dating your best friend there was absolutely nothing you could ask for more in Alex. He was everything. Adventurous, nurturing, sweet, dorky, outgoing, funny, excepting, Alex was beyond anything you imagined landing in a partner. Though it came with some weird hiccups along the way. Adjusting solely to how expressive Alex tended to be towards anyone. Men or women. At first it made you jealous but soon it turned into a sort of kink between the two of you. Any time Alex caught you watching closely to a friend or even a stranger, he would saddle up close to them and you'd watch them fall over themselves for Alex.

Of course none of them ever got anywhere with it, you both new this, but the struggling individual graveling for Alex never did. It only turned you both on more and almost ritualistically would end up back at your apartment fucking like horny rabbits over it. This game of cat and mouse prevalent anytime you went out with friends or he did. Even worse in the event of interviews, promotions or anything public.

Most people weren't off limits to flirt with or at least talk lavishly to in front of one another. The only one never really honed in on was Alex's other half, Marco. Perhaps it was because you didn't see much of anything from him but Alex's dummy for pranks. Or conversely you had both men passed out drunk on more than one occasion in the living room in nothing more than their underwear.

Seeing too much of Marco than anyone else you barely registered him coming and going in your home anymore. The only thing that did peak with you was how recently Alex would ditch the two of you. Floating off to other things big or small. Left to wait for him, or playing video games as two players instead of three players. Alex's strange flightiness unexplained especially with his birthday approaching. Even more worrisome with your anniversary coming right after that. It seemed like he was distancing himself.

That being the last thing, come to find out, when Alex expressed his one and only gift he wanted for his birthday.

"....a threesome?" you're jaw pretty close to dropping to the floor as you repeat what he'd spared to you. Your tone much much more flabbergasted than the coy tone he'd used to tell you.

"Y-Yes...ok yes, I've been thinking about it a lot," palming the back of his neck Alex rolls his blue eyes nervous about what he'd even brought up, "Marco is the safest I mean he's practically already part of this relationship!"

"Well yes, I mean best friend yeah and I've washed his underwear and seen him naked," unable to help the movement of your hands as you speak, still taking in what he shared with you, you up at him, "Of course a threesome turns me on! I just- I don't know I thought it would be with another woman, like, since that's what guys normally watch-"

Alex swallowed the lump in his throat and crossed his arms loosely over his toned chest with a shrug, "...I know...but I don't trust anyone like I do Marco...around you of course...and I mean...we've y'know..." Alex tugged on his bottom lip shifting his eyes sheepishly, "..we've wanked together a few times..."