♡David xMarco xReader Goodness♡

David xMarco xReaderThreesome Smut Goodness☠☠ Read at your own Risk ☠☠

MoodBoard: http://threeandthirteen.tumblr.com/post/157679167651/a-collaboration-of-sorts

Creating in front of a camera had grown on you. Acting becoming more and more of your blossoming out of any nerves that kept you from growing as a person. It had been one thing to go from small local and even regional acting gigs to pay the bills, but saddled in on the set of History Channel's drama Vikings, it took more than one season to wear off the nerves. Luckily upon filming season five your character miraculously still survived. You on the other hand were less certain you'd survive after getting the briefing of the latest sequence to be shot.

"A-A sex....a sex scene?" choking on your words in front of two of the producers, a camera worker and your costars to be involved with you, there was no hiding the crimson blush flustering itself on your cheeks.

"Y/N have you really not done one yet?" one of your endearing coworkers, sweet Marco, looked over at you a little surprised, "Literally everyone's character has had one."

"I thought you said you'd done one earlier in your career?" The other, a just as sweet David, shared his on screen brother's confusion.

Shaking your head profusely, not sure it wouldn't fall off, you look at them both like a deer in the head lights, "No! God no no no," Confounded by the idea of grinding, groping and faking moans with the two men on set you actually found yourself attracted too, it was no where near the ideal scenario to film you first ever sex scene in your quickly blooming career.

"If you're nervous I'm sure you could talk to the producers," Marco shrugged indifferent about the scene but concerned if you'd flip a lid or not.

David's long fingers squeezed your shoulder when he laid his hand on you for comfort, "We can go talk to them with you if you'd feel better-"

"No-" abruptly cutting him off you deny both of the men's suggestion, "No no no, I want to do this. I will do this. I just...I need to prep. Mentally or yoga or coffee or something-"

Like a lightbulb went off above his head, Marco shot up with his thought, "We could come by later tonight after the final meeting and go over the script! And tell you what it was like for us doing our first scenes."

David liking Marco's idea smiled broadly and nodded, "That's a good idea actually. It's all set up, I mean the worst part isn't filming. It's making the fake noises later in the studio for audio to go over it. Uh uh oh oh yeah, Hvitserk please~"

"Oh Sigurd yes yes yes more give it to me more snake boy~" Marco and David cracking up at their over the top mocking of exaggerating sex scenes. Getting their chuckles out of their system they looked over at you with goofy smiles.

"C'mon Y/N, we'll bring dinner and talk theater and break it down so you're less nervous," David's pouty lips peeled back in a sweet smile, Marco nodding in agreement with him and sharing the doofy look.

"Oh, all right," Sighing you can't at least deny free dinner, if anything you wanted food for an evening spent listening to the two of them fake moan and dry hump each other, "But I want mexican."

"The lady wants mexican," David announced with a bow to you.

"Tonight at six dear?" Marco questioned as he bowed down with David in front of you.

Holding up the freshly printed script to hide your smirk, you laugh and shake your head, "You dorks, no dry humping the cat this time."

"At six then ma'lady," David took your hand and kissed the top of it. Marco following suit and kissing your other hand, forcing you to gravel to keep a grip on the script. Scowling at them you shoo them away when you're called on for a question about a past scene that was going through editing. Marco and David merry on their way noting Mexican was on the menu for take out.