Welcome, To The End of MYJ II

It's currently 10:21 pm
And I just decided to finish the book today.

Yeah it's hella disappointing
But your Meme Queen gives like, no fucks.
This book didn't do as well
But I don't really care.

(I care a lot)

So this ending won't be as long and emotional
I'm probably gonna just talk about myself and the book
Which is kinda respectful in a way

So uh let's start

I am the Meme Queen, so it seems by a lot of people. I never really saw myself as the Meme Queen. I sort of just thought of the name and boom it happened. I guess it's just my title now.

I started watching Felix in 2014, going into 2015. I was just introduced to swearing and stuff, but I didn't care I loved his videos. Then, in my recommended I found Jack. He was great too. Took me a while to really like him though. Then, I started watching Mark around the time he dyed his hair pink.

I only got Wattpad because of my friend. We can thank her for this account.

Go comment to PLANETARYxFRO :
"THANK YOU FOR MAKING MEME QUEEN TO MAKE HER ACCOUNT"

So anyways as I was saying, my first ever written book was a Sans x Reader. Because I was a huge UT fan at the time. I deleted it many months after and decided to turn my account into a youtuber one.

I then created High School Boy, which the title has been changed to Grades. Then I made MYJ, more fanfics and so on. People read my joke book and I was so amazed.

I was even more shocked that I was first to make one with Mark Seàn and Felix. I felt special. Then I got smol memes, readers, people who loved my book! It was amazing. I still remember how happy I was when I hit 1K, not realizing I'd ever hit 50K, and write a sequel which is almost at 20K.

These two books were what made me happy. Why did they make me happy? I wasn't reading them, what's the point? Well, it's because you people loved them. I helped you and made you laugh. I've always wanted to do that.

I'm very grateful for being called Meme Queen. Being given some fanart (which has happened once and was the best day of my fucking life) , being appreciated, being a helping hand. It was all amazing.

Thank you for reading my book, voting, commenting, smiling and laughing. I honestly didn't think I was that funny.

Or that pretty.
Or that smart.
Or that cool.
Making this book made me realize I'm hella lucky and special. And that I need to live life to the fullest.
Thank you.

I love you all.
Thank you once again for reading my book.
It means a lot.
I'll see you some other time.

Bye bye

- Meme Queen

If you have fanart or wanna message me please do so here
Twitter : @legitmemequeen
Tumblr : (link in bio)
@cringeymemequeen