10.000 Years Later

~This has been edited due to a lot of complaints~

Lance P.O.V

Today me and the rest of the crew were planning for a star gazing in the control room, where we activate everything when we get attacked. I was planning on sitting next to Allura so she can cuddle up to me. The truth is I like a lot of cute girls that includes Allura.

But now I just want to be careful a little cause last time I flirted with a girl was ended by my lion being taken away. But obviously we got it back.

We sat down as Coran told us what each constellation is. I would be so bored right now but by the look of the constellations I stayed.

An hour later....

Red electronic beeping filled the room and screens. "Is it another galra attack??" Asked pidge. "No, maybe, but look we have another intruder." The screen showed a video from the security camera. It showed a person or another galra sneaking in. And what I mean by another galra we had like two invasions already by galra. One was when I got injured and another was when Ulaz was here." Suit up Paladins! We don't know who it is so Coran will guide you where this intruder is." Said Allura.

I felt stoked. I am going to win the battle and not fail like last time. "Pidge, it is going towards your way." Said Coran. "Keith and Hunk cover pidge." "Wait a second... It is now coming your way Lance. Luckily, you can surprise attack it." Warned Coran.

As I turned around the corner I saw it moving fast. I started shooting my gun at it, but it avoided the lasers. Then Shiro came and attacked it from behind. But just about he was going to slice the galra it dodged the illuminating purple hand and Shiro fell on top of me. "Oh no, not this again" I shouted to myself. "Coran, I screwed it up again!"  I said in a sad tone." Keith attack it! From behind!"

I saw the fight happen before my eyes. Keith and that living being fighting. That galra was good at fighting I have to admit. It punched Keith so many times I think he'll have a concussion. As it was about to run away, Shiro got handcuffs "Wait a sec, where did shiro get those?" I asked to myself. He handcuffed the so-called intruder and brought it to the control room." Reveal yourself galra!" Shouted Allura in seriousness." Oh I'm no galra, princess." It chuckled. Allura grabbed the helmet that was covering its face and pulled it off. Under the helmet revealed (h/l) (h/c) with with beautiful (e/c) crystal eyes. The whole room was silent for ten seconds." A GIRL?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!" I shouted."What, got any statements about me being one." She glared at me.

(Y/N) P.O.V

"What got any statements about me being one." I glared at the blue loser."Princess do you know who this girl is?" Black suit asked. In return she just added a scoff.

"That is (Y/N), her father, (F/N) was friends with King Alfor also my father. They built the lions of Voltron. But he then disappeared and had daughter who is sitting right in front of us." She said with an angry face and her arms crossed." As you say princess of nothingness." I smirked. " You know the princess is actually smart and you should be respecting me!" She answered. "Say what makes you feel better your still princess of nothingness in my world." My smirk grew bigger.

"How did you learn how to fight like that?!" Said fat yellow guy. "You know, for someone to know how to fight like that-" I jumped over my handcuffs that were behind me. "You need training from one of the best Paladin in the Voltron team well except the black lion. He was also good." I explained as I unlocked my handcuffs with my own Bayard. "Rule number one in my game, learn where your enemies weapons are stashed you might never know when they'll unlock themselves." I said with a serious face.

Everyone in the suits of the Voltron team just stared at me with shocked faces."And Harry Houdini is my middle name sweet pea." I glared at Allura."You clearly have like the lamest team ever. They don't even know how to fight properly." I stormed away from the surprised crowd.

"Oh really (Y/N), did your father do any better?" Said Allura sarcastically. I stopped in my tracks. "How dare she say about my father!" I angrily shouted in my head." You think I care?.....No." I said with a casual tone. I walked to the window where the stars were and placed my hand and forehead on it. I sighed as I closed my eyes.

I always imagine all my readers are the prettiest with all beautiful crystal eyes😁😁.