The flashback

~Y/N's P.O.V.~ At five years old

"Daddy when I grow-up I want to lead voltron!" He only chuckled in response. "That is a very hard job sweet heart but it would be nice to dream about it even though the parts of it are scattered through out the universe and it is very dangerous for very pretty girls like you." He smiled.

We played in the field and mom made flower crowns out of daisies. As she placed the daisy chain on my head ever so delicate. "Why you look like a princess my little voltron leader." She answered with a grin as she lightly pinched my cheek. That day was beautiful and sunshiny. And when the sun set down for nightfall to spill in we watched the sunset with exotic colors mixed together.

When it was dark we looked at the stars and reviewed the constellations. Before we went to our castle, I glanced back one more time to see my favorite constellation as a shooting star dashed across the sky. I gasped in awe. "Mom! Dad! Look! A shooting star!" I ran a bit further with my long hair and dress flowing in tge wind." Well then darling make a wish." Answered my mom. And you could already guess what I wished for.

It was the best moment I had until eight years later ruined my whole entire life....

"Dad?! Mom?! What?! No! You can't leave me!" I yelled in tears.

Zarkon attacked and damaged my home mother and father. The people I cared for the most....

"Listen very clear for me y/n," He said in gasps of breath. "You must protect the orange lion at all costs, it is the secret key to unleashing the full power of Voltron. You can't let Zarkon take it. Be a very good girl y/n," he wheezed his last words out,"Me and your mother love you very much. Now, I must go." "No! Dad! Please! Don't leave me!" But he was gone.

It was the most horriblest memory I ever had and that's when I decided to gather the full team of Voltron and take revenge not just for the universe itself but for my mother and father...

A tear fell down my cheek as those terrible flashbacks kept coming back. "Hey, you ok?" A caring tone ringed from behind me. I opened my eyes and turned and saw blue freak standing with a concering face. In sniffles I answered, "yeah," but I didn't finish. " I don't want to call you blue freak, what's your real name?" "First of all, that was insulting and I can agree on that, and second of all I'm Lance." He answered back. I lightly giggled at his first comment. But the sadness once again over filled me. Great.

I slid down the window and sat on the bare ground with my head leaning on the windoe and tears still streaming down my face. But I calmed down. Lance sat down next to me and silence filled us. The rest of the Voltron group was busy somewhere else so it was just me and him. "So," Lance filled the silence, "Why did you come here in the first place?" He asked. "I wanted to gather the Voltron team because I have a secret key to unleashing the full power of Voltron as what my father said before he...he..." But the words never came out of my mouth instead were replaced with a burst of tears. "Hey, hey, its ok." Lance said and pulled me in for a comforting hug. As I cried like a baby on his chest he continuously stroked my head. I guess blue freak... I mean... Lance, was actually not so bad after all.

Hey guys so this is the end of the chapter. I guess it was very depressing >:D. Ok..cough cough.. sorry..cough. sry I haven't updated in like FORever. So did you like it or not? Continue the story or not? Comment below and love chi guys😘😘.