Peace and quiet

I decided to release this chapter cause today is the day the first episode of the third season of Voltron! Anyways enjoy! 😁

Author-Chan's P.O.V

Peace and quiet.

Peace and quiet.

Was all that Y/N' s mind was saying.
She wasn't near anyone. She didn't want to speak see or hear anyone. Looking out of her balcony and into the sunset of the planet they landed on humming a tune that she loved. Then it took a moment to realize that she was singing the lyrics to the song while twiddling with her fingers.

'Soldier keep on marching on.
Head down till the work is done.
Waiting till the morning sun.
Soldier keep on marching on.'

She had a sad expression and looked up into the sky.

Head in the dust, feet in the fire.
Labor on that midnight wire.
Listening for that Angel choir.'

You closed your eyes. And sang louder.

'You got nowhere to run.
You wanna take a drink of that promise land. You gotta wipe the dirt off of your hands. Careful son you got dreamer's plans. But it gets hard to stand.'

You hummed with your eyes still closed and tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear.

'Soldier marching on. Head down till the work is done.'

Opening your eyes you now has a serious expression keeping your head down but your eyes forward into the sunset.

'Waiting on that morning sun. Soldier keep on marching on.'

You walked slowly where the rail was.

'Quiet now, you're gonna wake the beast. Hide your out of his reach. Shiver to that broken beat.'

You hugged both of your hands.

'Dark into the heat.'

You took your hands off of you arms and climbed on top of the railing.

'Soldier keep on marching on'

You sat on it. (You thought she was going to jump off and commit suicide? Haha nope!😂)
And thought for a minute. Then a second later you heard clapping behind you which made you flinch. You turned around to see the familiar face of (You guys already know who😂) Lance.

"Great voice. It's pretty, though I never knew you could sing that good, or even sing at all." He said. "Oh, umm thanks, my mom taught me how." Your soft expression turned to a sad one as you turned around and gazed at the already nightfall sky. Lance weared a concerned expression and sat next to me on the railing. (don't worry honey it won't fall and it is thick enough to hold them😂) "It's a nice night isn't it?" He said with a smile to fill the silence. You hugging your knees to your chest answered," Yeah," " Say, how was your family?" Lance's smile dropped to a face that we all know of i-really-miss-family-but-i-cant-see-them-cause-we-are-saving-the-universe, but he decided to tell anyways.

"Oh, my family? Yeah they are the best family I had, I really miss them though. You wanna know a very fun fact?" He asked. "Sure." You said back. " Even though I'm the most youngest in the family I babysit all of my nephews and nieces (And guys, that is true I read somewhere that I don't even remeber) plus, my family is very big here's a picture." He took a folded peice of paper and showed the family photo, and truly it was huge! " That's so nice, you have a very big family, you must miss them very much." I said. "Yeah," he replied on in the verge of tears.

Eventually he couldn't hold it and started crying. I knew that he was optimistic but I didn't know he had a weak side, that was, family. I decided it was time to be nice for once and a while so pulled him into my embrace. " We all miss our families even me even though they are........dead." I said. Great. Now I was in the verge of crying. Thanks a lot, words. Finally, he calmed down and we pulled away. " You know, you aren't a so bad person after all   Y/N. I always thought you were harsh. Thank you for talking with me and goodnight." Lance said. "Yeah no problem. Goodnight too." I answered back.
When he went out of my room I smirked. The smirk then quickly turned to a laugh. " Mom, dad. I think I finally understood what you meant back then." I smiled and went to bed. Goodnight me.

Phew. Another chapter done. Yaaaaaay!!! Sry I couldn't update it's just I have been thinking to write yeah first thing that came to mind about writing this chapter was......dumroll pleaseee........ 
DEPRESSIOOOON
Seriously idk why but I hope u liked this chapter. Oh and before I go write what do you think Y/N finally understood what her parents said? Write in the comments section. Welp. Author-Chan out!