Alex Meets The Legends

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Rip asked Sara as they pogrom the Waveride to land in National City.

"You don't trust me? Sara asked shocked that Rip was questioning her decision.

"Its not that. The DEO is a heavily guarded fortress. And if they take us as threat they're shoot the Waverider down."

"Supergirl will identify us before any fighting can start."

"Fine, but put invisibility cloak on."

At the DEO...

Winn was sitting at his desk when an alarm goes off. Alex hears the alarm go off and leaves Supergirl's room and goes up to the front room.

"What's going on?" Alex asked. Winn looks at his computer and does some typing before responding.

"Its an unidentified​ spaceship." Winn replied.

"Why can't we see it?"

"Its using an invisibility cloak."

"What do we do?" Alex asked J'onn who was standing on the other side of Winn.

"Try to talk to them and see what they want." J'onn replied.

"This Alex Danvers with the DEO, what is your situation?"

"I am Captain Sara Lance of the Waverider and we would like to request an emergency landing so we can make repairs to are ship."

"How do I know I can trust you?" Alex asked.

"Talk to Supergirl, she can tell you who I am." Sara replied.

"Supergirl is in a coma right now so she isn't going to be able to identify anyone at the moment."

"What can I do to show you I don't mean you any harm?"

"You say you're the captain?" Alex asked.

"I am." Sara said.

"Then come out and surrendered to us and if we believe you we will let you land your ship."

"I will surrender." Sara turns off the intercom and gets ready to go down and surrender to the DEO.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Rip asked as Sara sits her bow staff, throwing knives, and a gun on the table.

"I'm sure." Sara said. "Now beam me down Scotty."

"That's not funny." Rip said not amused by Sara's humor but did as she asked. When Sara landed on the ground, DEO Agents surrounded Sara, after they searched her, they took her inside.

"She looks human." J'onn stated as the DEO Agents bring Sara in.

"Last time I checked I was." Sara said. "But you don't have much room to talk." She tells J'onn. He just smirked before he morphed into his alien form.

"Holy shit!" Sara exclaimed as saw J'onn in his alien form.

"Calm down." Alex said. "He's not going to hurt you."

"The hell you say."

"No one's going to hurt you Miss Lance." J'onn replied as turn back into his human form.

"I'll take my chances because I want to see Supergirl when she wakes up." Sara replied.

"Hold on Blondie, no one said you were free to go." Alex said.

"And last time I checked, I don't take orders from you Barbie."

"Ok that's enough from you two." J'onn said.

"Did she just call me Barbie?" Alex asked Winn who shrugged in response.

"Wil let you land your ship so you can make the necessary repairs you need, but if Supergirl says she doesn't know you when she wakes up then off you go." J'onn tells Sara.

"And we won't help you in the near future if you our help." Alex added.

"Ok, I'll report back to my crew." Sara replied.

"Alex, you and Winn go with her and show her what hanger to land in." J'onn stated.

Inside the Waverider...

"This is awesome!" Winn said as he walked around and explored the Waverider.

"Ok, yet me get this straight, if all of you are human, why do fly around in a spaceship?" Alex asked.

"That's an easy question to answer Miss Danvers. We are time travelers." Rip replied.

"And Supergirl knows all of you?" Alex asked.

"She doesn't know me." Rip said.

"I call her skirt." Mick replied. Alex looks to Sara for a response.

"He's not joking."

"Engine level at 11%." Gideon stated.

"Do we have enough engine power to land the ship?" Sara asked the AI.

"Yes Captain Lance, but you better hurry if you stall any longer the engines will explode and the ship will crash."

"Let's land this thing." Winn announced.

TBC...

A/N's: next chapter Maggie gets a surprise visit from a former girlfriend.