Happier {Ivan Martinez}

"Look, if we can't fix these problems, then we shouldn't be somewhat in a relationship. We're too immature for all these things-we should go find each other's ways and let go."

She left the apartment.
There's so many things I said that I didn't mean. She walked out of the apartment cry. I didn't tried to contact her, I wanted to give her some space after I was being an asshole to her.

I pulled out an alcohol in my refrigerator and punched a wall which somehow caused a hole on it, I let myself get drown in my thoughts and tears until I fell asleep.

-

I woke up the next morning with of Y/N packing her things up and ready to leave, "Y/N.. please don't leave me here all alone." I said and tearing up, she ignored me.
"Stop.. please, I didn't mean to say those words to you. Please stop, everything was in the flow, I'm so sorry. Please let me make it up to you."

I tried everything.
I tried everything to make her mine.
She didn't say a word to me, she left the apartment with all the things she got. I was fucked up. I didn't know what to do, or where to go. I found out all these shitty things I've been doing was a result of losing someone so important to me. An inevitable situation that I wasn't supposed to deal if I kept my shit up and running good. It was all my fault.

1 WEEK LATER
I'm moving out of the apartment and returning to the Team 10 house with my brother and friends. After what happened, I let go of everything that reminds me of her-and maybe this is the best way.

Before leaving the apartment one last time, I said to myself, "Goodbye, love. You've been good to me, maybe it wasn't just there for each other, thanks for the memories and love. Goodbye." I slammed the door and tearing up while Emilio was walking towards me, "You'll be okay, I promise."

We drove all the way through the Team 10 house, Emilio opened the radio, he tried to make me happy while doing silly things and dancing and acting funny to the music. It was close to brighting up my mood yet, the next music finally caught my attention.

You're stuck in me and my laughing eyes- can't pretend though, i tried to hide. i like you, i think my heart skipped at beat, I'm standing here and I can hardly breath, you got me, yeah, you got me.

It was her favorite song, "Emilio, can you please turn off the radio?"
"Yeah, sure."
He turned it off and remembering all the memories we had. I didn't even knew we were making memories, all we knew is that were having fun. We ignore what's in front of us but we always find all the things we can't have. Maybe it's all the worth of before having it, having it and losing it.

As I opened the door entering the house again-the house, where we met and memories hit me back like the way Anthony slapped me with the shaving cream, "Anthony!! Stop!" I chased him when I finally got him I wiped the shaving cream on my face to his. He faced me and noticing Chance and Jake was holding a bunch of shaving cream and they all slapped into my face. I lay down on the floor and everyone shouted, "Welcome back to Team 10!" in chorus.

I smiled at them and we all laughed and spent the entire day as usual as the good ol' times do.

2 MONTHS LATER
"Do you still love her?" Emilio read the question coming out from the phone as we were filming a Q&A video.

My emotions wasn't functioning. I didn't knew how to explain. I don't know what to say, but, in reality, I still love her with all my heart. I don't know how to say this.

"Uh.. yeah? I mean, I never stopped loving her." I said leaving Emilio a shock on his face, "I'm sorry.. I don't know what to say." I said tearing up, I stood up and walked out of the house and went to the beach where we always used to go.

I was at the beach, standing at where I asked her to be my girlfriend. I stood there for a few minutes, after that, I walked the beach and saw her, Y/N.

I walked closer towards her, suddenly, a guy hugged her from the back. I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours.

I realized that-I made you in pain like nobody ever did, and you loved me like nobody ever did. I also loved you like nobody ever did.

"Ivan!" I heard my brother screamed 10 feet away from me-causing her to look at me, tearing up. She looked at me, her eyes were the most beautiful thing I ever seen. "Bro.. Let's g-" Emilio said as he saw her hugging another guy as we were looking at each other.
"Ivan.."
I didn't want to cause any scene, I just wanted her to know that I'll never stop loving her.

"Martinez!" Jake shouted, resulting, also, he saw her.
"Wanna beat up that guy?" Jake said, "Let's go."
Emilio replied. They were about to beat him up, I stopped them.
"Stop. It's my fault that she found someone else, if it wasn't for me and my foolish acts-I would still got her." They listened and drove all the way home.

The next morning, me and Jake went to the post office I got our mails and go get some food. While waiting for the food, we segregated the mail for each member of the house, they were fan mails and letters for something and from someone. Me and Jake opened it ahead. We both smiled at the fan mails we received.

"Last mail-for you, Martinez." Jake handed me a yellow envelope and a rose drawing on it.
I opened it.

May 26, 2017
{Some address here}

Dear Ivan,
It's been a rough time for me to let go, It has been two months since our love flew away like that, just like that. I didn't even expected that would happen-everything I fought just for us became useless that you would leave me like that. I still love you. You don't know much effort and tears I put in our relationship. But-I tried, I tried loving someone I can't love. I can't replace you, I'm so sorry.

Love,
Y/N.

Jake looked at me, "Are you okay?" he says.
"Yeah."
"Y/N gave that to me this earlier this week."

I wanna write back-but the thought of her being so happy with that guy.

1 MONTH AFTER
I was chilling out with Kade, Jake and my brother at the beach taking pictures.

"Do like a scenery like a candid. Look at that side." Kade says, I posed and looking at the sunset wandering as I saw a person blocking the view, her body figure was very familiar. I had a closer look, I walked towards the person, and realized it was her. It's her.

"It's you." she said, with that voice I missed.
"Y/N... I love you. I promise I won't do anything stupid to ever hurt you again, I promise. Please trust me this time. I love you from the bottom of my heart."
"That's cute, I love you too.."
"What's wrong?"
"I have a boyfriend now. But, how are you?"
My heart fell down, I didn't know what to say. I wasn't functioning, I still love her.
"I'm good, yeah." I replied.
"So, you have someone too?"
"Nah, not really. Finding someone, like Finding Nemo." we laughed and spent the whole day talking about everything.

A FEW YEARS LATER..

The church doors opened, revealing the most beautiful girl I ever seen, she looked so perfect with the flaws while walking down the aisle. She finally reached in front of me and stopped, "You look beautiful, just wanted you to know I love you."
"Thank you, I love you to so much."

She continued to walk down in the aisle, tears fell, I whispered to groom, "Take care of her, she's a keeper."

The couple were together united, she looked back at me and said, "Thanks for being a friend."

I knew one day you'd fall for someone new
But if breaks your heart like lovers do
Just know that I'll be waiting here for you.