Six; Phone Call

[bold is sebastian, italics is valentina]

INCOMING CALL FROM SEBASTIAN STAN

ANSWER | DECLINE

"Hello?"

"Hey, uh, sorry. I just, I think I left my jacket with you."

Valentina glanced over her shoulder at the back seat of her car, where, sure enough, Sebastian's jacket was strewn across the seat. She'd given him a lift to his place, since he'd taken a cab out to meet her.

"Yeah, it's here. Do you want me to turn around and bring it-?"

"No, it's fine! I'll just grab it the next time we meet up."

"The next time, huh?"

"Well, yeah? I mean, you still need to tell me the results, so we could probably just meet up then? Unless you'd wanna, I don't know, hang out before?"

"I'll call you when I get the results, Sebastian. We can arrange to meet up then."

"Oh, okay! I'll see you then. Bye."

"Bye."

  As Valentina hung up, she couldn't help but let a smile tug at the corners of her lips. Coffee, or hot chocolate on her part, with Sebastian had gone better than she'd expected. Much better, in fact. He wanted to raise the baby with her, should she actually be pregnant. To ease into each other's circles, and not tell the public the Father's identity until after the baby was born to avoid backlash from fans, since she couldn't just hide a pregnancy when she could barely take a step out in public without someone knowing her.

They were going to do it together, somehow.

---