Sixteen; Instagram

valentina_rivera: halloween? isn't that the day i lie on the couch eating half-priced chocolate whilst watching horror movies & trying not to wake the neighbours every time i get scared? yeah, that sounds about right!

205k likes | 3451 comments

load more comments...

elizabetholsenofficial: that sounds like a great plan though tbh

valentina_rivera: elizabetholsenofficial that's because it is a great plan

elizabetholsenofficial: valentina_rivera probably better than the plans i've got for tonight (which are none)

valentina_rivera: elizabetholsenofficial you're welcome to join if you like!😊

elizabetholsenofficial: valentina_rivera you sure?

valentina_rivera: elizabetholsenofficial of course!

elizabetholsenofficial: valentina_rivera alright, i'll be there in half an hour? i'll bring snacks and pizza?

valentina_rivera: elizabetholsenofficial you're a goddess👏

imsebastianstan: hey, i have no plans either!!!

chrisevans: imsebastianstan the world's most boring adult

imsebastianstan: chrisevans why just me? why not lizzie and val, too? what are YOU doing tonight?

chrisevans: imsebastianstan 1) i'm mean to you bc i love you and 2) precisely nothing, why did we not make plans beforehand?

valentina_rivera: imsebastianstan chrisevans you two can join, too? i have a spare room & my sofa can be turned out?

chrisevans: valentina_rivera i love you

username1: #ischrisevansthedad?

valentina_rivera: username1 #no

---

tbh the truth behind this chapter is that val didn't want to be alone n watching movies on halloween, but all her friends had parties/other plans & she didn't want them to cancel, so when seb found out, he literally cancelled his plans (aka a party) just so he could go with her & lizzie cancelled too bc with her there, people are less likely to start speculating about val & seb & the baby. chris just wanted to watch scary movies and eat tbh.