Twelve; Article

'JANE THE VIRGIN' STAR VALENTINA RIVERA PREGNANT?

Just half an hour ago, Jane the Virgin star Valentina Rivera uploaded this photo on her Instagram. Comments were disabled on the post, and the caption only contained emojis. The post came as a shock to fans of Rivera, who immediately took to Twitter to discuss what the Instagram post meant.

Fans are curious as to whether or not this post she means she is pregnant, and who the potential Father is. After all, Rivera hasn't been in a relationship for quite some time; at least, to the public's knowledge she hasn't. Her last relationship was with Leo Pierce, an old family friend that she dated from the ages of twenty-seven to thirty.

Fans have even speculated that Pierce could be the Father, but it seems unlikely, considering neither have had any contact with each other since the break-up, and not to mention the fact that Pierce has already married since then, according to his Instagram.

Rivera has kept quiet since the photo was uploaded, as have her friends.

We hope Rivera addresses the Instagram post, soon! And if she is pregnant, congratulations are most certainly in order!

- Holly H. Jones.

RELATED ARTICLES:

OUR FAVOURITE 'JANE THE VIRGIN' MOMENTS.

CELEBRITIES EXPECTING IN 2017.

---