News to me

The red eyes come to mind again as I try to teach the lesson to my students. My words falter, but I continue anyway. "Okay class, lesson over, work on pages fifty-two through fifty-seven." The class silently starts to work, while I sit down contemplating the discussion I'm going to have with my boyfriend. Whatever happened before the bell rung, was just weird.

"Ugly..." I hear one of my students say, and I look up to find the blonde staring at me with disgust. "So fucking ugly!" My eyes open wide as I stare at the women in disbelief. What the fuck did I do to her?

"How dare a pathetic human such as yourself, steal Alex away from me!" She screeches, gaining the attention of every student in the room, even Alex stares at her in shock. "Don't try to hide it, I can just tell by the way you two look at each other! You don't even know anything you piece of shit!" The blonde suddenly rises from her seat and stomps up to me, ready to attack.

"I was supposed to be his mate! Not you! I'll just get rid of you-" Before she could finish her sentence or even walk closer to me, Alex is next to her in the blink of an eye. He glares at her, and she cowers in fear, trying to get away from the hand that reaches out to grab her. He grabs her hair tightly before raising her face so that they were eye level.

"Don't fucking touch him." Alex seethes before slamming the blondes head onto a nearby desk. A sickening crunch can be heard echoing throughout the room. But, he didn't stop, once, twice, his face was turned into a look of pleasure at the pain he was causing her.

Everyone pretended as if they couldn't see what was happening. What do I do?  Quickly, I ran up to Alex and pushed him away from the girl. He looked at me startled by the sudden intrusion, but I didn't give him time to react.

I wasn't even giving myself time to think, instead, I picked the blonde up bridal style, and scurried off to leave the classroom in search for the nurse.

"If you leave Aiden, I will no longer hold back! You are mine, it is time you learned that." I hear Alex call behind me, his voice carrying a malevolence to it. But, I leave anyways, there was no time to wonder what he would do to me. Right now, this girl needed my help, and I needed to get away from the phsyco I called my boyfriend.