The Alphas Rogue |prologue|

Prologue

Jerome Greenfield, the soon to be alpha of his enormous pack of strong and weak wolves was someone you never wanted to mess with. He was a tough person to get through and the only people he would ever listen to were his parents and his bestfriend.

   But when Jerome discovers his mate everything soon begins to change. His mate, Bryce Gray, was a weak, quiet, and broken rogue wolf who just wanted to find someone who wouldn't hurt him because of his differences. Due to his painful past he feared people and rejection. But will Jerome accept Bryce for who he is or will he reject him just like everyone else has?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

BEFORE READING PLEASE READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE.

This book is a LGBT and fictional book so if you dislike anything in regards to any of that please stop reading now. I also want to explain that whatever you read in other books that had to do with the werewolves regarding their mates, transformation etc is not the same as how it will play out in my book! The werewolves will be different in a way in regards to how they act and what not.

    As for other concerns on what you may be getting into there will be graphic scenes, strong language, sexual scenes, and violence. If you are under 15+ I suggest you log out and keep your mind innocent.

   NO reproduction, plagiarism, or any form of copying my book will be tolerated. If you do use or decide to use any of my ideas please tell me first and give my name some credit. Thank youuu! 💋

  The only other thing I have to say is to be prepared to cry, smile, melt from feels, and die of cuteness.

   Enjoy.

  Book published: