|1|

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

/Picture above is Jerome and his eyes are up for you to imagine. Even though I like the characters looks to be up to my readers this is just what I imagined him to look like./

                           Jerome

"Danny, I swear to the Goddess above if you do not stop jumping on my bed I will strangle you." I growled out, slamming a fluffy pillow over my ears as my best friend and soon-to-be-beta jumped around my bed trying to get me up.

"Then get your sexy ass up, before I have to drag you to school myself." Danny joked, I felt him hop off the bed and I sighed in relief. I groaned as the pillow that was over my face was yanked off unexpectedly making me squint my eyes from the bright light shining in the room.

I reluctantly pulled the covers off my body with a sigh and glared at Danny who was standing across the room with a triumph smirk plastered on his face.

"Get the f uck out." I snarled, making him flinch back in fear and scurry out of the room as fast as lightening. I smirked at the fact that I could scare off someone so easily with the amount of authority and power I got from my father and mother. Perks of having alpha blood.

I wasn't an alpha yet since I was only 17, but soon after I turned 18 and found my mate my father was handing over the alpha position to me. I frowned at the thought of finding my mate, everyone in the pack knew I way gay and didn't have a problem with it, but the thought of who would be my forever soulmate always made me a little apprehensive. What if they ended up being a girl or something? Ew.

It's not that I had anything against girls because I really didn't, but I'm not interested in having a girl as my forever soulmate or even dating one for that matter.

I shook my head and rubbed my face with a sigh as I pulled on some skin tight jeans and a grey v-neck that made my tan skin pop out. I added some black timberlands to my outfit and ran my hand through my cocoa colored hair.

I quickly walked to my personal bathroom that was in my room since I really despised the one gigantic bathroom in the pack house that everyone shared. I loved having my own bathroom to myself since I was selfish and didn't like sharing things that were mine.

          I brushed my teeth and washed my face as quickly as I could before basically sprinting down the stairs to find Danny and the others that would be riding to school with us. Nobody in our pack really cared about school because it didn't matter if we graduated or not since our pack already was very endowed with money since everyone worked. The only reason we went was to have something to do and to get out of our parents hair.