ANOTHER DAY AT HOGWARTS

Hai friends this is my first ever story... So bear with me if this is a bit boring... I have always dreamt of writing drarry stories I haven't had enough courage to write one.. Finally got the courage to write this...
DISCLAIMER: I don't own any characters of harry potter it belongs to our queen J K ROWLING
OK HERE YOU GO.... START READING

3rd person P.O.V

It is another regular day at Hogwarts... Or so harry thought... He was rudely awaken by his nightmares. Ron didn't care about that because they have  become more regular. It was almost 2 in the morning or may be midnight. Harry got up from the bed , grabbed his glasses, made his way through the window. He had many thoughts in his head. Numerous. He particularly didn't think of anything when his thoughts landed on something..nope someone. Draco malfoy. He wondered why. He thought about how he rejected his handshake the first time. How malfoy reacted when Slytherins lost their match against Gryffindor just because harry caught the snitch. Whenever malfoy threw harsh words against the trio harry always pitied malfoy. He never got angry. He pitied him. He pitied him for his upbringing. Harry felt so stupid to think about malfoy in this night. The night was so beautiful. That was a full moon day. The moon was partially covered by dark clouds. Thousands of stars were winking at him. He thought about malfoy. He felt weird. He drifted off to sleep when it was almost 4. The next day Ron Hermione and Harry were planning to go to Hogsmeade.

Harry was rudely awaken by Ron. They made their way to the great hall with Hermione. When harry entered the great hall he found the Slytherin prince missing.  Harry wondered why. He feasted on the break fast.  The three made their way to Hogsmeade. Where they found someone screaming ....

Sorry guys basically I hate to read stories with cliff hangers. But I am evil enough to write a story with one. Hope you enjoyed this chapter . I will be updating really sooner because I am excited because this is my first story ever.. Comments me if you have any suggestions like... If u want me to improve.. Thank you friends.. Love you all😘😘😘