BUBBLE BATH

Sorry for not updating. I told you na ? My phone made some trouble... So now carry on

3rd person P.O.V.

Harry spent all his day wandering Hogwarts . All around Hogwarts he was wondering about the egg. Cedric diggory came to Harry and revealed the secret to him

Draco saw this he felt a pang of jealousy. "What does the Diggory boy want??" He asked not taking his eyes off Cedric.

"He just said something"

"What??"

"He revealed the mystery about the egg"

"Oh awesome.. Did he say anything else???" He asked with the little jealous..

"Nothing Drake what am I going to hide from you .. Come let's go to the bathroom"

" Together?"

"OMG!! no bad thoughts drake .. Come on" .Harry hit a little in Draco's arm. Draco pretended that to hurt him.

They made their way towards the bathroom.

Moaning myrtle was not there. They got their privacy.

(A\N:No they are still friends no bad thoughts)

Harry prepared the bath.. Draco was asked to enter the bath.. Harry opened the egg. Screech..... That stupid sound again. "You prove often that you are so dumb Harry. Dip it in the water. Go listen. "

He just nodded
"Come seek us where our voices sound,
We cannot sing above the ground,
An hour long you'll have to look,
To recover what we took." The egg sang.

Harry figured it out." Mermaid??" . Draco was surprised about Harry's brain. "Yeah Harry let's figure out how to stay under water for 1 hour"

They headed out to library.

They spent all day searching about the plant or potion or anything that could help. Draco thought 'why did I feel jealous when diggory talked to Harry. What's wrong with me. I should not feel this way. He is my friend. He was interrupted by Neville longbottom. "What??" Draco spat. "Hey don't get angry I just thought of helping Harry. Gillyweed!! It will help Harry to stay under water for 1 hour" Draco was shocked will a gryffindor help Slytherin??? Whatever.. "Harry!!!!!! Gillyweed!!!"

"Draco what??"

"Your second task Harry!!!"

"Oh yeah!! Come let's sleep"

"You Harry!! You didn't get excited!!"

"I am tired Dray.. Yes I am excited"

Fine let's go..

They headed to their dorm.. Draco fell into his bed.

Harry glared at him. "Come to my bed"

"Nope" he smirked.

Harry glared at him..."Fine then.good night" he turned his back towards Draco and pretended to sleep. Draco wondered why didn't Harry force him today.I thought to play with him for a while. "Harry???".
Silence .

" Harry? "

Silence. Harry chuckled to himself.

Draco heard the chuckle.

"You dumbass!!!" He threw the pillow at Harry. Harry didn't care. He was a little upset and tired.

"Come here or I am..."

"What can you do Dray??"

"Well... Mmm... Come here or I'll kiss you" Draco blurted out.

Harry turned his head towards Draco with wide eyes.
Draco realised what he just said.

Harry's heart fluttered . For a second he wished that Draco would kiss him.

"I didn't mean anything Harry. I am sorry.. Goodnight " .With that Draco turned his back towards Harry and tried to sleep. Harry did the same. Why do I feel disappointed?? Noway he would kiss you... he is your friend. I am straight. Why do I get these thoughts??omg!!!

I am sorry I know thus chapter was damn boring ... Ill try to give a better one next time