SECOND TASK

I am so sorry for not updating for a very long time...carry on.

Harry's P.O.V.

Why does he have to mess up with me?? That is too in such a crucial time.. Draco I am killing you...

Omg he is coming!!!

"Hi harry!" Draco said as if nothing has happened the previous night..
"Hi"

"You look flushed Harry... Today is the task and you are roaming along the hallway of this castle as if you are here for the first time"

"I am nervous Draco"

"Don't get nervous you are five hours away from the task.. Just relax.. Keep your gillyweed ready.. Dumbledore called me.. I will go meet him. I'll be right back to wish you luck" with that he left.

Omg!! What am I going to do!

3rd person's P.O.V.

Harry made his way towards the river. He searched for Draco he was no where to be seen..that dumbass promised me to come and wish me luck.I'll make him pay for not wishing me.

All the players jumped into the river. Harry ate his gillyweed. He jumped into the river. He searched everywhere until he found four people there. Draco, Hermione, cho, Gabrielle were there unconscious. Viktor krum took Hermione. Diggory took away Cho. Harry took Draco when he realized that Fleur was not there to take Gabrielle. So harrh took her.

He was announced as the second winner.

That night Draco took Harry to hogsmeade.

They were drinking butter beer. Harry was so glad that he survived . Draco seemed to be prettier than usual. Harry thought Draco is so cute today . wait what am I thinking.I should not have such thoughts.

Draco waved his hands in front of Harry's face "back to earth Harry"

"You look beautiful" he blurted out. Oh my god he shouldn't have heard that.

Draco's eyes widened .

Shit.he heared it.

Draco leaned forward so that their faces were so close.
Harry was shocked. When they headed someone squeak "Harry"

That was Pansy with her boyfriend Blaise.

Sorry I know this was short . I am sorry for that.