TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT

*time skip*

"Harry potter" dumbledore called out

Everyone in the great hall seemed to gasp.

Draco didn't seem to speak a word.he was so angry . Harry didn't even say him.

Harry nervously made his way to the front.

After all decisions were made he was made compulsary to participate in the tournament.

Harry was so upset. He went to his dorm. It was late so he decided to sleep.He asked Draco to come to his bed as usual where they always slept.

"No Potter i am sleeping in my bed today"

"From when do you call me 'potter'"

"From when do you hide things from me. You could have said me.".His face was as red as weasley's hair due to anger.

"Do you believe that i did that thing. No one would wish to die. Draco believe me". Tears rolled down harry's face.

Draco could not see Harry, his Harry crying. Harry lie on his bed. He could not sleep. He always cuddled in Draco's arm. He was not there with him in his bed so he shuffled a lot due to the lack of sleep. Draco was used to the cuddling he also heard Harry sniffing. 'is he still crying. have i hurt him? i should have believed him. he would never hide things from me.'

Draco thought for a while. He missed harry's warmth . He thought for a while . He got up and lie down in Harry's bed, maintaining a little distance he said," i believe you Harry. i am sorry"

Harry turned towards Draco. Without second thoughts Draco snuggled in Harry's arms. Harry was surprised by the act. It was usually he who will do this. Harry wrapped his hands around Draco. He kissed Draco's forehead. Draco's tears soaked Harry's shirt.

Harry shushed Draco. "Draco don't i cant see you crying"

"mmm sorry Harry"

"sh... sleep Draco.. You didn't hurt me Draco"

Draco lifted his head. He saw into those emerald green eyes. Harry looked into those grey eyes filled with tears.'oh my goodness. his eyes are so pretty. they are sharp.. intense.. wait what am i thinking.. but he is pretty"

"Draco your eyes are pretty. you are beautiful"

Draco blushed."Harry what are you talking about?"

"sorry Dray... just my thought ignore it.. come sleep"

"its me who holds you regularly!!!"

"Dray!!! shut up and come into my arms and sleep"

Draco cuddled into Harry's arms. He felt so safe. He loved this feel. Harry's warmth.Harry's scent. He felt comfortable.He had nothing to worry about. He slept peacefully...

 He slept peacefully

*time skipzzz*

second task!!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN? WAIT AND SEE...

SORRY GUYS MY PHONE HAS SOME TROUBLE.. I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN UPDATE DAILY.. BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST.. PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND LOVE ME...