THE ATTACK

Hai everyone. I just got the idea in my dream. I was thinking about what to write next and I got a dream. I am not so sure if it'll be good anyway I am writing it down

3rd person P.O.V.

Harry was so happy see his 11year old self. He has never done a single  potion correctly but this potion was an absolute success. He wondered how this miracle happened. He thought what am I going to talk to him(younger harry) he'll never believe me. I have to do it anyhow. He walked towards him.

A group of dementors began attacking him. Scratch it. Them. Harry thought how did they even come here. Something is terribly wrong. There is no time in thinking I have to save my younger self. He rushed towards the younger harry. He yelled expecto patronum. Some dementors backed off but there are plenty of dementors.

He needed help he asked his younger self "harry help me think of some happy memory focus on that memory and say expecto patronum ". The younger one said " I have no happy memory" tear glistened in his eyes. Harry kept on fighting "the time when you got your Hogwarts letter". The younger one wondered how did he know this but there was no time in questioning he focused on that exact moment and yelled expecto patronum . He tried 4 to 5 times. At last he succeeded his patronus was a  stag.

To his own surprise both the stags combined together. And there was a bright green light both the harrys were shocked to see that. Within seconds every dementors ran away.

Before the younger one said anything Harry said " look I don't have time for any explanation. Just shut up and listen. When you get to Hogwarts you'll be sorted into the houses the sorting hat wants to place you in Slytherin. Just agree with its decision. You'll meet Draco malfoy. Accept his handshake. Be his best friend. Make him happy. Remember something just don't be too harsh to Ron and Hermione. Your main point is to get into Slytherin and be the best friend of Draco and keep him happy. Now I am leaving ". Younger Harry was confused he asked " why exactly should I obey you". Harry said "you need not obey me. Do it if you want to save your loved one" with that the potion wore off and he went back leaving the younger one confused. Did he just say Draco his loved one. Its weird.

When he came back he was in the library with the empty vial. He was wearing a Slytherin house uniform. It was almost night. He went to his Slytherin common room. He went to his dorm and saw Draco sleeping peacefully. He gently lifted Draco's sleeve and smiled to himself. He lifted his shirt and there was no scar or anything related to his sectumsempra. He almost jumped in joy. Meanwhile he started to get his changed memories. 

What are they????