Intellectual Badass

"Persephone Wayland, I don't think we are right for each other. Please don't take this the wrong way, its me not you..."

"HALLELUJAH! Its like the gods were sent down to save me from this mini devil spawn without enough brains to do devilish things." I shouted, but i was kinda pissed because i wanted to break up with him, not the other way around. Almost all the students laughed. I smirked, "Thank you so much Cow Brain, I was going to do that today also, but I have a few criticisms on your breaking up technique."

"Uh.. but you... uh... never been through a breakup," He stuttered out like the grass chewing piece of live steak he is. Steak is delicious by the way, I don't know how vegetarians resist the pull.

"Oh puh-lease. I have planned at least 50 ways to breakup/reject someone since 6th grade." I think we had the whole schools attention now. "Number 1: The classic humiliate your ex is soooo over used. I mean seriously? Number2; Even if you did this cliche stunt, at least pull it off with finesse like moi. I have thought of all the best ways to break up in public. You sounded like an announcer at like a chess match or some stupid shit like that. blah blah blah. BOOOORING. Number 3: Never, ever say its me not you. Just cut to the point and say, you suck we're done, excuse me while I walk away to laugh at your face with my buddies. I gotta say though, thanks for telling the truth, it is totally you not me." He sputtered in protest and I snickered because he looked like a fish. I continued to the best part, "Finally, I am fucking pissed at you for not letting me break up with you first so here's some punishment for the world to see." I smiled with a mischievous smirk and burst into song, "I hate you, you hate me, but now... you know what? Fuck this. Lets cut to the point."

Then, I did the unthinkably awesome. I punched him in the face and he dropped down and started bawling, I was laughing my ass off. "This is just for fun." Standing above him, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and I swear I think he fainted. Sucks for him I'm kickass at Kung Fu. Bring it on loser cow.

and welcome detention room... oops.

----------

Persephone (Persy) Wayland was always a little to hotheaded and rebellious, but because she ignored most people and had good GPA, people sometimes classified her as a nerd. They are completely wrong. And by the way she prefers to term 'Intellectual Badass.'

Persy lives her normal life, until a new guy comes to town and unfortunately she knows him. He broke her heart, but that's how she learned to be strong and independent and reached her full potential. But maybe a bit too much arrogance and violence.

At the same time, she meets a guy whom she has been at the same school with for years, but never really talked to. They hit it off as friends, but who knows what will happen?

**********

Sup wattpad!,

This is my second story and since my first one sucks and has no plot I'm probably discontinuing it. I think this is better, but it isn't amazing. I hope you enjoy!

~A.

© books_1315