Chapter 5: Intellectual Dance Party (pt 2)

So my friends and I may not be Ke$ha and the party might start before or after we walk in, but for sure, our own party don't start till we are together on the dance floor.

You: What the fuck are you doing on the dance floor?

Me: Dancing duh.

Okay and maybe some tripping of other people. And about the dancing, I only "dance" with my friends cuz they make everything cool.

I count how many people I can trip per dance. My lowest is five, when I just started, and my highest is 53, I may have caused a chain reaction that time. My usual is around 20 ish. Which is what I'm expecting tonight.

"Perrrrsyyyyy..." a slurred voice said behind me. What kind of idiot drank booze before coming here, dumbshit. I turned, of course, it's the Cow.

"Hey dipshit, get your Cow face out of my face, you smell like beer," I growled. Honestly, why this high school hasn't started breathalysing people is a mystery to me.

"Nooo... you and Iiii... we arrrree supposed to be togetherrrrr..." Mason slurred, then burst out in uncontainable laughter. God, drunk people.

"Yeah, no," I snorted and turned back to Jules and Ash. Mason grabbed me by the waist and forced me to look into his boozy face and he was about to kiss me when...

I kicked him in the balls.

I know, I know. It was supposed to be, Mr. Prince Charming saves my ass before some drunk guy rapes me. There is no Prince Charmings and if there was one, he would be cool and be a pirate instead of a prince.

I'm an independent female I deal with my things by myself, I don't need a prince charming, and I don't know why less girls pull the cheap-o shot at the nuts when some drunk guy comes over. They think that their princes will save them and they will fall in love and shit, but I think kneeing them in the balls is funner, more fun, aw shit my grammar sucks, oh no.

He moaned and grabbed his crotch and started swaying around. I grabbed him by the shoulders and flipped him onto the floor with my knee on his stomach. I punched him in the face and whispered in his ear, "go suck a dick."

"Hey, are you okay?" I do believe that was Austin.

"What do you think!" I said happily. I know its like I forgot what he was like 10 minutes ago and just became friendly again, but you know, high on happiness and swag.

"I think that..." he said smiling at me.

"THAT WAS COOL AS FUCK! High five."

I turned around, "LEXY! High five! To your face, with a fist, and a chair."

"Thats pretty badass," he smiled. Austin got that weird blank-ish look on his face again and started to turn around.

"Austin, this is Alex, he's varsity soccer," I poked Austin in the pressure point at his side.

"Ow! Oh, hi I'm Austin," he smiled a little tightly.

"Nice meeting you man," Alex replied loosely. He turned away from Austin and gave me the 'wtf' look. Sigh... probably wondering about my ranting about Austin earlier and his current behavior. Austin on the side was sort of nodded then turned around and walked in a beeline towards Brianna. Can't change can he. What an ass.

"Persy! What did Jules tell you about chit chatting with random guys right now," Ash frowned.

"Bye guys! Nice chit chatting, but my buddies come first in everything, FOREVER!" I turned and skipped off with Ash.

"Oh Persy, you are going to finally get a major crush on somebody. I'm so proud of you, you are on a good track to becoming normal!" Ash sighed happily.