Chapter 6: Intellectual Pirate

*Monday Afterschool*

You see, I am a sneaky little ninja, so I already memorized Lexy's schedule, because it's so easy to follow him. Yeah, I know, it sounds like a stalker, but let's just remember that this is a necessary step in finding his locker combo. I need to know where he will be at all times and when he gets his stuff.

If he thinks that he can trick me into not knowing his combo, then he is so wrong. I know all the tricks in the book, opening your friends locker, covering your lock and waiting until I leave school.

I already know which one is his locker number, shhh, I have secret sources that wouldn't appreciate the fact that they are my sources, cough cough, sorry receptionist. My bad, I totally did not looked through your files on accident while you were taking your daily nap.

I walked over the the locker rack that his locker was at, and pulled a guy hoodie over my head.

I saw Lexy rounding the corner laughing with a couple of guys, " I know she's sneaky, but she can't tell that it's your locker."

"Yeah dude, when she opens my locker we can have a laugh afterwards."

So the pulled the friend's locker trick, haha not gonna work. I turned around and put my backpack on the ground and started rifling through it for my phone. I pulled it out and pretended to be texting while filming Lexy from the side as he turned his combo. When it was unlocked he put his stuff in and relocked it.

He glanced around and grinned, oh so he thought that I wasn't here to see him open his locker. Well sorry to disappoint you, I'm way too cool for that.

When he walked out the door towards the field and most kids were cleared out of the hall, I took off the hood on my hoodie and went over to his locker. I watched the video, 23, 5, 15. I smirked he is so burned.

I opened his locker and checked in the binders as a double check to see if it was definitely his locker, bingo. I took out a piece of paper and a pen from his locker and wrote:

'BOO! Loser. You owe me something for doubting me. An ice cream sundae might do. ~The Awesomest Person Ever.' Sticking it on his binders, so it was the first thing he saw, I closed his locker again and walked out of the hall and drove off, laughing.

*Tuesday Morning*

I wore my hoodie again and waited by Alex's locker again. He walked over to his locker and unlocked still smirking.

When he saw my note, I swear his jaw didn't just drop it just fell off of his face and punched a hole to hell.

I walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He snapped up and turned, and I pulled off my hood, "So, how did I do?" I grinned evilly.

"How... you... I was supposed to trick you!"

"Maybe I'm just that good at being a ninja."

"You, you were the dude 'texting.' YOU FILMED ME OPENING MY LOCKER!" I think he started fuming, I think at himself.

"Yeah. I told you I'm a ninja pirate."

"Fine, I'll get you a sundae. Wednesday. Wait, how did you know which locker was mine," he said.

"I have secret sources, that may or may not know that they are my sources," I said.

"What did you do," Lexy said suspiciously.

"I may or may not have looked at the receptionist computer, while she was napping," I said sheepishly.

"Oh gosh, you ARE crazy!"