Chapter 2: Intellectual Stalker Victim

Mission: Survive school

Agent Wayland

Description: get through the school day with minimal warnings, tardiness, and loosing of temper. Include brief summaries of each class and one detailed.

BEGIN

First period: Spanish

The Spanish teacher is Señora Harrington, Aunt of the infamous Cow Face. Class is sooo extremely boring and I am totally spacing out to fly off to become a cowboy and shoot people. I'm drifting between dreamland and the fucked up class that is also known as Spanish. I hear my name being called multiple times and look up to the teacher at the front I reply with an exasperated and tired WHAT DO YOU WANT?! Teacher becomes angry and sends me out to the hall for falling asleep and not respecting authorities. Cant help myself, I can totally see where Cow Face gets his genes. But add one failure. (Failures: 1)

Second period: History

My history teacher is Mr. Colden. I think he's a pretty cool teacher, he is one of the most laid back teachers ever. We practically just watch videos, take notes and do worksheets. It's a little boring sometimes and I'm pretty sure I spent the whole time thinking of comeback phrases and ways to insult the slut sitting on the other side of the room. She was obviously leaning over the table so that her cleavage showed more and a lot of guys were staring down her shirt, ewww the fakeness is blinding me. Overall my class was okay ish so I won't change my mission score. (failures: 1)

Third period: English

My English teacher is Mrs. Derethy who is the best teacher ever!!! She is my favorite teacher and is always super nice. Today we discussed a book that we had to read, usually books are fun, but this one? * Me: faints at sight of its horror (Even if I've never fainted)* Class is okay though and I never explode during this class. *Que the magical halo* (Failures: 1)

Fourth period: Math (descriptive)

I walked into the classroom and don't get me wrong, I actually kind of like math, it's just class is soooooo boring, like I know this shit already! I learned three fucking years ago.

"Okay class! Today we are switching seats!" Ms. Chau says. Yay! more wasting class time! "I put the seating chart on the projector, please find your seats! They are marked with your initials. Don't worry no one has the same initials." I look for my seat and see that I am in the third row to the left. It looks like my table partner isn't here yet, their initials are A. S. Just like Aus--- SHUT UP BRAIN!!! Jeez I had a record of 5 months without thinking of HIM.

Hmmm I don't think I know anyone with initials for A. S.

"Psst. Hey." I whisper to some classmates, "Do you know any A. S."

"No, but I think he's the new kid."

"ohhh.. I see." I seriously hope this guy is nice.

"SORRY IM LATE! I'm new and I got lost." I hear a guys voice shout. I look up just as the new guy turned around. I can hear all the petty whispering of the sluts and bitches. 'Ermigherd he is soo hot. Ya I like totally want to go out with him. I bet he has a six pack I just like want to rip his shirt off.' Ew, like why would you ruin a perfectly good shirt, just go stalk him somewhere else. He had hair the color of....

"Austin Stoll? Welcome! You are sitting next to the girl in the black pirate shirt." Austin Stoll!? Oh hell no! No no no no no! Nuh uh no freaking way in hell. I duck down my hair covering my face.

I hear footsteps coming my way and sneak a small glance up. Oh shit it is him. It totally adds up! Star football player, he went to my old school, and girls are drooling. I am so over him, but I'm still pissed about 3 years ago. Don't let him remember me please please please!