Shane- Earth

Shane paced nervously and fell onto his bed. he had a plan. An illegal one...but a plan. Shane's old friend Gavin entered smiling widely. His Dad worked on the Asteroid so he always had a way in. Gavin just turned 18 and found his dad...they contacted and Gavin was moving in with him, as his father had no other children and Gavin could work as a pilot. It was great for him...and now Shane as well. Shane ran a hand through his hair.. "So...how will this work...?" Gavin sat on the bed. "Well. I bought a ticket anyway so i cold get to Luna but Dad bought one in his name...so you can have the one in my name" Shane sat up suddenly. "That's never going to work..." Gavin scoffed. "Earth security sucks. You'll get on no problem" Shane massaged his temples, "you've done this before..." Gavin nodded happily. 

Shane flopped back down, "but what about Louise...i don't want to leave a fourteen year old girl on Earth alone." Gavin nodded slowly, "crap..." he sighed, "uh...your grandparents..?" Shane looked at him raising an eyebrow, "in Ireland..."

"I could buy the ticket..."
Shane groaned, "You're rich man! you're moms on Luna, your dad on the Asteroid! Why the hell are you here?!" Gavin chuckled. "i didn't know i was with my aunt and uncle until my real mom died and i inherited...everything..." Shane flipped his hair and nodded..."ok...Alright..."

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry it's so short!!!
don't hate me!!!!!