03

Sebastian awoke with everything hurting and the feeling of warm blood coating his jaw

Sebastian awoke with everything hurting and the feeling of warm blood coating his jaw. His eyes burned from the natural sunlight he had never seen before. He struggled to take in all the new things he was experiencing. He looked up with wide eyes at the various shades of greens and browns he had never seen before in his lifetime. The sky, the sky was something else though. It was clouded over with rain but he still didn't think he'd ever seen anything so beautiful. Then, his eyes laid on a figure walking in the opposite direction of the pod.

"Hey! Can you help us out here?" He called out, looking over to Raven in worry. His friend was still unconscious with a very evident gash on her head. The retreating figure turned around with a sarcastic smile on it's face and Sebastian's heart stopped beating in his chest for a moment. "Holy fuck! You're the guy who shot the chancellor!" The figure, Bellamy Blake, paused, his face stoic and cold. He then began to walk in the direction of Sebastian and Raven which caused Sebastian to let out a small "oh shit" under his breath. He scrambled to get out of the escape pod. By the time he got out Blake was standing right in front of him. Blake had a knife right at Sebastian's neck, which caused his face to harden and glare at the taller man. Blake glared right back. "Who the hell are you and why did they send you."

"Sebastian. And they didn't. Now I'd really appreciate it if you stopped playing tough and removed the knife from my neck big guy." Blake didn't move a muscle and only raised an eyebrow in question. "What do you mean they didn't?"Sebastian rolled his eyes in annoyance, he'd only just met the guy and he already annoyed him half to death.

"You heard me jackass. Now back off!" He then pushed Blake away roughly, causing the man to stumble back. Sebastian payed no mind to him. Instead he turned back to Raven, who seemed to just now be awakening. The second she fully awoke up she reached for the radio... which Sebastian just then realized was no longer there. Now there were two ways the radio could have gone missing. It could've been lost in the landing, which was unlikely, or someone, a certain criminal, could have stolen it. 

He whirled around, expecting to see Blake. He was surprised to see Finn and Clarke Griffin though. The two were speechless and he nudged Raven softly, who then looked up to see her boyfriend. A grin broke across her face as she rushed over to him, engulfing him in a hug. Sebastian smiled softly, however he did not miss the confused expressions and awkward posture Clarke had.

After the two had their exchange Clarke began questioning them. "Who are you two and how did you get down here? I never thought they'd send anyone because of the whole wristbands thing."  Sebastian laughed bitterly "They didn't exactly send us." Clarke furrowed her eyebrows but Sebastian continued before she had a chance to say something. "Who we are can wait, because right now we have more pressing matters at hand." Finn laughed sarcastically. "Like what Seb? I say we party!" Sebastian glared at him. "Well that would be very fun if our radio wasn't stolen. You know, our only way to let the Ark know we're alive?"

"....oh."