06

Everyone was cheering and hollering as Raven set off the rockets

Everyone was cheering and hollering as Raven set off the rockets. Sebastian, however, couldn't bring himself to be just as joyful as the rest of the teenagers around him. What if they were too late? It's extremely likely they were. Besides, who's to say anyone's even going to see the rockets they're setting off? His mind began to travel all too quickly as thoughts flooded his mind. He took a shaky breath and stepped away from the crowd to give himself some space.

Dark eyes followed his movements as he staggered away and a petite figure soon began to follow him. The girl's curiosity got the better of her as she followed. She had heard of the man before, Sebastian Lee, however she had never held a conversation with him before due to her being locked up.

"What's wrong genius boy?" She inquired, shoving her hands in the pockets of her black jeans. Sebastian looked down to her, relieved for the distraction. "Who are you?" The girl smirked, her dark hair being lit by the pink glow of rockets. "The names Alicia Heathers, and you're Sebastian Lee." Sebastian's eyes widened. "Oh fuck. You're the kid that hacked into the councils databases. Impressive, I must say." Alicia grinned like a cat. "First of all, I'm sixteen, hardly a kid. Second of all, thanks." Sebastian nodded in response.

Alicia's eyes scanned the ground, racking her brain for something to say. Then her head shot up like the rockets. "You really think this is gonna work? The whole rockets thing?" Sebastian shrugged half-heartedly. "We can hope."  She nodded once more. "Rumor is you and your friend over there came on your own. Without the council knowing." Sebastian nodded once more. Her eyes lit up. "Now that my friend is impressive! Imagine what they're gonna do when they find out you survived the landing." She paused here to whistle sharply. "I would not wanna be around to see that shit show." Sebastian threw his head back in laughter. He decided he really liked this girl, she was funny, he liked funny. "What're they gonna do? Float me?" "Yeah." Alicia said flatly. "We're on the ground genius." "Oh yeah."

***

That night Sebastian was awoken by the voice of Bellamy Blake yelling a single name, Octavia. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and crawled out of his tent. By the time he was out and fully stretched he saw Bellamy and Clarke talking with hushed voices. "What's going on?" He whispered to them, yawning lightly. "My sister is missing." Bellamy said, his eyes darting from Sebastian's to the woods by their side. Sebastian's eyes widened. It was no secret that Aurora Blake broke the law by having two children. It was also no secret that she was punished horribly for it. It never crossed Sebastian's mind though.

"I'll help, and I'm sure Sebastian will too." Clarke said, getting out of her tent fully. Bellamy looked to Sebastian and Sebastian didn't think Bellamy Blake could even look so helpless. "Have you checked the whole camp?" Sebastian inquired, the three now walking together. Bellamy nodded. "Okay we'll check again, Clarke check the rest of the tents, Bellamy check the perimeter, and I'll check the drop ship." Bellamy swallowed roughly. "Thank you, both of you." Sebastian hummed in reply, Clarke however made a comment. "I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for Octavia." The three then parted ways.

Sebastian was searching the drop ship for Octavia Blake, thankful that he knew what she looked like because of articles about her. His eyes scanned the countless bodies sleeping, trying to adjust to the dark. He snuck his way between the bodies, trying his best not to wake anyone. His attempts failed however, when a hand reached out and grasped his ankle, causing him to let out a yelp. Several people shushed him rudely, but all he could focus on was the giggling of the person who grabbed his ankle. He rolled his eyes, recognizing the laughter. "Alicia, cmon this is serious. Have you seen Octavia Blake anywhere?" Alicia hopped up from her sleeping position. "No, why what's going on?" Sebastian sighed, he didn't exactly have the time to deal with this right now. "She's missing, are you helping or not?" She smirked, tying her dark hair up with a rubber and she had around her wrist. "Count me in."

A/N Alicia is such a cutie I love her so