How You Met

Harry: You met at Ollivander's Wandshop.

Flashback

"Hi, I'm Y/N", you said. "Y/N Y/L/N"

" Harry, Harry Potter" he said while shaking your hand.

"So are you going to Hogwart's too" you asked.

"Yeah, I am" Harry replied.

"Cool! I'll hopefully see you there then Harry" you said while waving goodbye. "See ya!"

"Bye!" Harry replied.

Ron: You guys met in the boats (you were in the same one)

Flashback

"Woah" You said while looking at Hogwarts form the boats. "This is so amazing".

"Yeah I know right!" replied the boy with red hair sitting next to you. "I'm Ron, Ron Weasley" he said.

"I'm Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N" You replied while you shook his hand.

Draco: You met in your 3rd year. In the Slytherin Common Room.

Flashback

You were walking towards the Slytherin common room when someone bumped into you making you call.

"Excuse me, watch where your going!" You exclaimed at the boy with blonde hair while standing yourself up. 

"Oh, feisty one, I like her" he exclaimed. "I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy."

"Oh you're a Malfoy, that explains a lot". you said and started to walk away.

"Wait!" he exclaimed. "what's your name!".

"Well I guess you're gonna have to find out yourself, aren't you?" you said with a smirk walking away.

Fred:
You guys knew each other since you were born as your parents are good friends and you're next door neighbours

George: You were in your 4th year and so was George. You were playing a game against Gryffindor (you're in Ravenclaw). You guys beat Gryffindor.

Flashback
"Woohoo!" You yelled while flying back down to the ground. You had just played against Gryffindor and won! Yay! All the Ravenclaws were cheering. After the game you were walking back to the castle when you bumped into someone, that someone being George Weasley.
"Oh sorry didn't see you there" said George,

'Haha! Don't worry about it", you said while laughing it off. "Aren't you the beater for Gryffindor?" You asked.

"Yeah, I'm George Weasley" he said while holding his hand out for you to shake.

"Everyone knows who you are, George" you said. "By the way, I'm Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N."

"By the way Y/N, good game today" he said.

"Could say the same to you Weasley, but then I'd be lying" you joked. "Hey no need to pout about, I was only joking!"