First Kiss

Harry: It was during the 2nd task. You were Harry's treasure so after he saved and, and he came out of the water, you ran up to him and kissed him! "Thanks Harry!" You said.

"Don't worry about" He replied.

Ron: (It was in the How He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend  chapter)

Draco: (Also in the How He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend chapter)

Fred: You guys had just won the Quidditch Cup and Fred just hugged you and asked you to be his girlfriend. You were over the moon. You rmember him putting you down from your hug and then looking deeply into his eyes and kissed him, passionately. He picked you up off the ground and you wrapped your legs around his waist. You stopped and rested you forehead together, "I legit couldn't be any happier right now" You told him.

"Same" he replied, and the rest of the night was spent partying in the common room and lots of cuddles with your new boyfriend.

George: If you don't remember what happened here's a quick recap. You were playing a game of quidditch against Gryffindor and George hit the bludger away from you, even though you were on opposite teams. You were so flattered by what he did that you didn't know what came over you, you just kissed him. It was full of emotions and passion, but as soons as it started it was over. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. "Definitely" you replied.