When You Realised You Fancied Him

Harry: You guys were in you third year and at the Great Feast! Start of the year! And whenever Harry would talk to you, you would blush and get butterflies when he was close, you told Hermione and Ginny (let's pretend Ginny never liked Harry) about your feelings, and they said you had a crush on him. And that day you realised, you were falling for your best mate. You were falling for the Boy Who Lived.

Ron: You guys were in your 4th year at the Yule Ball, you went with Neville Longbottom, you loved Neville, only as a friend though, and he knew that so he asked you to go with him as friends. You remember looking over at Ron during the whole ball, and got jealous, when he was dancing with Padma, this made you realise you were falling for Ron Weasley.

Draco: You guys were also in your 4th year and the Yule Ball was coming up, you didn't have a date to go with and the Ball was tomrrow and Draco knew that, so he walked up to you with a confident smirk and asked you to go to the Yule Ball with him, you only said yes as you didn't have a date.

------Time Skip------

You were dancing with Draco to the Weird Sisters song, when Draco went out to get some punch, he was taking forever so you went to go find him, and what you saw, made you realise you loved Draco, but sadly it was too late....He was snogging Pansy! You stupefyed Draco and ran away crying.

Fred: You were in your 3rd year, Fred was in his 4th and you were a muggle Iran so you were terrified about the writing on the wall and the "creature" stunning muggleborns, you were so embarrassed about being scared so you didn't tell anyone. You were sitting by the black lake after Colin Creevey was just stunned, and you were traumatised and afraid, you were also crying. You felt an arm go around your waist and someone hugging you, you knew it was Fred. He told you everything was going to be okay and that he'd protect you, and for the rest of the (that the basilisk was still out there) he stayed by your side and walked with you everywhere. This made you realise that you didn't just fancy Fred you loved him.

George: It was during one of your Quidditch games against Gryffindor, you had the quaffle in your hand and you didn't realise Fred hitting a bludger in your direction. You saw it last second and waited for it's impact....but it never came. You opened your eyes to see that George had hit the bludger away from you, even though you guys were on opposing teams. This made you realise that George wasn't just hanging out with you cause you could catch a Quaffle. You didn't know what came over you but you..... (A/N I'm saving this for another chapter, it will say when it's continued! SORRY!)