How He Asked You To Be His Girlfriend

Harry: Harry and you were both in your 4th year and Harry had just win the First Task in the Tri-Wizard Tournament! It was at the party and he was feeling super confident he asked you to be his girlfriend, as many people were saying you guys would be cute together, and you said yes! #couplegoals

Ron: (A/N lets just pretend that the quidditch match was after the Slug Club! Sorry!) Ron had just played a great game of Quidditch! One of his first games and everyone was celebrating hand having a party! Woohoo! He was standing on a table surrounded by everyone dancing and cheering! He saw you in the crow over-joyed and excited about his win and he jumped off the table and smashed his lips against yours passionately, you were surprised by his actions but kissed back and ran your hands through his hair. He broke the kiss apart and said "Y/N Y/L/N will you be my girlfriend?" And you immediately replied yes before kissing him again.

Draco: It was Valentine's Day and you were in the common room eating chocolate that you had bought for yourself, you didn't trust the chocolate that the many other boys gave you, they were probably spiked with love potion. You looked up to see Draco walk over to you with a confident smirk on his face.

"What do you want Draco? Have you had enough of sucking Parkinson's face off?" You snarled.

"I never liked her I was just using her to make someone jealous." He said taking a step closer to you. "And by the looks of it it worked".

" W-what are you t-talking about Draco?" You asked.

"I was saying that I was using Pansy to make you jealous" he explained.

"Why would you want to make me jealous?" You asked.

"Because I've always wanted to do this to you", he said and you felt a pair of lips meet yours. It took a while for you to realise what was happening but in a matter of seconds your hands were running through his hair and you were kissing back.

"Be mine?" He asked between kisses. You nodded your head and continued kissing him not wanting to stop.

Fred: You were in your 4th while Fred was in his 5th, Fred being Fred wanted to do something extravagant to ask you out. It was after you guys had just one the Quidditch Cup! Everyone was celebrating! You and Fred flew down to the ground and Fred picked you up and swung you around (in a romantic way) and said "Be my girlfriend?" And you replied with "thought you'd never ask" and hugged and cheered and then....(A/N thought I should save it for another chapter xx)

George: (Read when you realised you fancied him)
.....(A/N leaving for another chapter but I'll write what happened after)..... "Will you be my girlfriend?" George.

"Definitely" you replied before kissing him again.