When He Realised He Fancied You

Harry: You guys were in your 3rd year, and Harry was in the hospital wing after being attacked by Dementors during a quidditch match.

Flashback

Harry had just been attacked by dementors in a quidditch match and had fallen around fifty-feet, you were freaking out. You tried calming your nerves by holding his hand. He opens his eyes and looked everywhere around him. (A/N Just pretend this is before everyone else walks in) He looked at you and saw that you were crying.

"What's wrong Y/N?" He asked caringly.

"Why are you asking what's wrong with me? I was just worried about you, you matter way more than me your the Chosen One, I'm just another Y/H/C girl in Gryffindor" You said.

"That is the most Crap, I have ever heard come out of your mouth Y/N/N, you matter just as much as me, and in my eyes more than me" Harry said.

"Harry that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me" You said. "Now get some more rest before everyone else comes in" .

"Thanks Y/N/N" He said.

"Don't even mention" you replied and walked out.

That's when he realised that you had stolen his heart.

Ron: You guys were in your 6th year, and You were invited to go to the Slug Club and it was Christmas, so you had to bring someone. You had fancied Ron for a while now so you thought to ask him.

Flashback

You walked down the stairs of the girls dorm into the Gryffindor common room, in this dress;

(A/N That's not what you look like btw it's just your dress)

"Wow Y/N you look beautiful" Ron complimented.

"Thanks Ron, you don't look too bad yourself" You replied. You guys walked together to Slughorn's office and knocked on the door.

"Oh L/N your here! And I see that you've brought Weatherby! Nice to see you both!" Professor Slughorn exclaimed.

"Nice to see you to Professor!" You replied. You and Ron were dancing and chatting away having a fun night. And that's when he realised, wow! I've loved this girl along and now I've only realise, I'm so dumb.

Draco: He liked you since the beginning! (read how you first met to find out when he started fancying her)

Fred: you were in your 3rd year and he was in his 4th year, you guys had just finished playing a game of friendly quidditch, 1 on 1. You guys were laughing your heads off as you both were playing like idiots and dropping the ball and talking in fake American accents. Since you were laughing so much you tripped over a rock and fell on top of Fred. He looked deeply into your eyes and realised how beautiful you are inside and out how you weren't perfect but you showed off you flaws, how when you laughed you weren't afraid to be loud how you didn't believe in hiding flaws behind makeup and how you  were just......you. He realised how he was in love with......just you.

George: It was a week after you guys first met and you were tutoring George and helpings him with History of Magic homework as he had asked you for help. You were talking to him while looking at a book and explaining about the Great Wizarding War so you didn't notice George staring at you and admiring you. George was watching you talk, how you played with your fringe when you were explaining things, how you stuck your tongue out when you were concentrating and how your smile could light up a whole room. Georgie, Georgie, Georgie you fancy a Ravenclaw?