The Night We Met (Chapter One)

Liza's POV

I woke up to Gabbie calling me. I answered the phone.
G=Gabbie L=Liza
--------
G: Hey Liza!
L: Hey.. *cough cough* Gabbie.
G: You just woke up didn't you?
L: Your phone call made me wake up.
G: Sorry Liza.
L: It's fine. It's already 10:30 anyways.
G: Okay. *Gabbie laughs*
L: Why did you call though?
G: Okay, well there is this party tonight that Kian and JC are throwing at their place.
L: And?
G: Well, there is only three people I know there. Kian, JC, and David.
L: David? The viner?
G: Yeah, the viner.
L: Do I have to go? Do you have to go?
G: Well, I want to meet new people in LA. I need some lady support though.
L: Use a bra Gabbie.
G: Nice pun, Liza.
L: Thanks. What time is the party?
G: It starts at 7. I'll pick you up at 6.
L: Okay, well I have to go buy a dress and get ready for today. Bye Gabs!
G: Bye Liza!
------------------
Oh my god. I have to go to this party that will be full of guys, will have alcohol, and possibly no one I know there. Gabbie will probably get drunk and have to leave. Geez, why did I say yes?
________________________________
David's POV
Gabbie invited me to a party tonight. She said she'll pick me up at 5:45. I really don't want to go. I'm only 19, and there will be alcohol. Gabbie will probably get drunk and I'll be left alone. Jesus, why did I say yes?
________________________________
Time Lapse--5:45 pm
I hear a knock at my door. It's Gabbie. She's in a purple loose party dress with her hair in a braid. She looks different and weird. I decided to go all black again but I dropped the hat this time. I have my usual attire just a black leather jacket this time.
"David, I have to pick up another one of my friends at 6."
"Is it Zane? Heath? Scotty? Alex? Jason?"
"Slow down and no. Her name is Liza."
Gabbie is picking up another girl. She said she would be the only girl there. Oh well.
"Come on, we better get going."
________________________________
Liza's POV:
Gabbie texted me and said she is out front. I know she has someone with her because usually she comes to my door. I knew it wasn't Kian or JC because it was their party we were going to. It was David, the viner. I walked outside to see Gabbie and David sitting in the car. Gabbie looked weird, and well David.. he looked hot.
________________________________
David's POV:
Gabbie texted Liza telling her to come outside. She didn't want to leave me in the parking lot by myself. I seen the door open and it was Liza. Oh god, she was sexy. She was wearing a tight black jumpsuit with black high heels. I got out of the passenger seat to let her sit next to Gabbie. I hopped in the back only to see that Liza didn't get in the front. She sat by me.
________________________________
Liza's POV:
I walked out to see David getting out of the car. He went and sat in the back. I decided to be flirty and sat back there with him. Gabbie's car was a rental that had been turned in by an old uber driver. It had a screen to give the passengers some privacy. David slid his hand over slowly. It was sliding towards my thigh. He has just a finger.. two fingers.. three fingers.. and then his whole hand. I smiled and looked out window. God, he drives me crazy.
________________________________
David's POV:
After I put my hand on Liza's thigh, she smiled. God, she is so beautiful! She slowly put her hand on top of mine. I knew Gabbie couldn't open the screen and we were still 45 minutes away. I grasped her hand and she looked at me. I smiled. I wrote on my notes, "My place, 11 pm, my roommates our out of town." She wrote, "Okay! :))" I didn't want Gabbie to hear us talking about Liza coming over. We talked about vine, YouTube, friends, and LA. We finally arrived at Kian and JC's place. There was quite a few people there. After 30 minutes into the party, Liza invited me up to the rooftop. She held my hand and led the way. Liza said the view was beautiful. It couldn't be more beautiful than her. We walked to the rooftop and the view was terrible. I knew she wanted to kiss me. We sat down on a little bench chair. She was talking, and I leaned in slowly. I kept getting closer. She looked down at my lips while I looked at hers. God, she was beautiful! I landed my lips onto hers. She seemed shocked. She didn't kiss back. Liza pulled away but gave me a smile. She leaned back in and kissed me harder. I knew it! The feeling was mutual. We had planned on leaving at 11 but it was 10. Gabbie was wasted and Zane picked her up. Liza and I went to my place. I went to sit on the bed when she grabbed my arm and started kissing me. I kissed her back harder. She ran her fingers through my hair. I took my own shirt off. She started running her fingers up and down my chest. God, she was beautiful! I bit my lip. She laughed and started taking off her jumpsuit. It was a one piece so I got a two in one experience. We kept going and getting closer. Who would of thought I would get this close and sexual with someone I just met? I love you Liza Koshy!
-----------------------------
Hey Guys! Thanks for reading. I tried to give a little bit of what everyone wanted. Some people wanted romance, their first party, and their first kiss experience. Please comment more suggestions for next time. I will use all of them one way or another.
(I will post every Friday and Saturday Night! Other dates and days will vary.)
-H🖤

^can we just appreciate how cute this picture is and how it is goals

^can we just appreciate how cute this picture is and how it is goals. I'm crying! ❤😍