The definiton of David Dobrik, to me. (Chapter Eight)

David's POV:

I shot up breathing heavily, screaming, crying, and kicking.

"Baby, stop." I hit her. I didn't mean to I was scared. I felt like something was crushing my insides and making my life a living hell. "Shit."

I snapped out of it.

"Liza. Baby? I'm so sorry." I hugged her tight. "I had a dream that you fell in the tub and almost killed your self on accident. The babies were de.. d.. dead."

"Oh, baby." She kissed the pain away. I quickly relaxed into the kiss. She broke away and just cuddled me.

I looked at the clock.

7:38 am.

Today I was throwing a surprise Gender Reveal for Liza. Gabbie is setting up.

"Baby, we need to go get something from my old house."

"Why can't you do it?"

"There is something there for you." I winked at her.

"Fucking deal!"

She jumped up and got dressed quickly. It felt like three minutes when she was fully done. Her eyebrows were even drawn on!

*At the car after they both got ready.*

"Ready babe?"

"Yep."

Liza was beautiful. Her baby bump was adorable. I love her so much.

We drove to my house. I specifically told Gabbie to place her car in the back so Liza wouldn't be tipped off.

Who's car was there?

Gabbie's.

"Why is Gabbie's car here?"

"I told her she could park it there why she went with Alex to get something from Target. Somehow my house is always the meeting place."

"Oh, okay."

I blindfolded her.

"No peeking babe."

I carefully walked her to the backyard why she stared at blackness. She was beautiful. I could tell already that mother hood would look great on her.

I looked at my backyard. The yard was covered in blue, pink, and yellow decor. In the middle laid two boxes, those boxes held the answers to our prayers.

"Ready Liza?"

I called her Liza because the camera was facing on us. We still tried to leave out as much PDA as possible.

"3, 2, 1!"

I ripped the blindfold off of her.

"Aw, babe!" She started tearing up. "How sweet." We kissed. I guess she didn't care about the camera, neither should I. This is a moment we would never get back.

"Attention guest! Please make your way to the middle and sit in the designated chairs." Gabbie shouted.

Liza's POV:

It was amazing. The lights, decor, the people, everything was perfect!

"Attention guest! Please make your way to the middle and sit in the designated chairs." Gabbie shouted. "And if our lovely expecting couple would sit in their thrones, we can get this show on the road!"

David reached for my hand and we sat down. I stared down at the two boxes. The boxes that would tell me my babies gender. I wanted a boy and a girl, while David wanted two girls.

Gabbie handed us scissors. Even the scissors were decorated!

"Okay, David and Liza. You have to cut the string off the box. Once you do that, David will read the letter on top of his box first. Then, Liza you will read yours. David your box is on the left while Liza yours is on the right."

We stepped to our boxes. The string was cut, the letters were picked up, and David was just about to read his. Everything was still perfect.

David began.

"Liza Shaila Koshy. I love you. I love you more than you will ever know. Since the day you decided to take me in under your wing, I knew that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Liza Koshy, will you become MY Liza Dobrik by giving me the honor to marry you?"

His eyes glistened with happy tears. His face was flushed, and I could tell he was nervous.

"Yes." I said in between deep breaths. "Yes, baby. I will become YOUR Liza Koshy."

We kissed, if felt like forever. It would've last forever if Gabbie wouldn't have coughed to remind us that is still TONS of people here.

I turned back around to read my note.

"Thank you all for coming here today. David and I, as some of you know, are expecting twins! I am currently three months pregnant. My pregnancy wasn't announced in the best way, and I've had several problems. However, I am getting better! I have come to turns with my surprise pregnancy. I have also decided to marry my man, David Dobrik." I smiled at David. "If you all would please stand, as we release our boxes and announce to the world the genders of our babies."

Everyone stood.

I looked at David, he was crying.

I grabbed the scissors and nodded to David.

"3. 2. 1!"

We cut the tape and watched as balloons soared to the sky. Everything was black and white but my heart still seemed to know my babies gender.

One boy.

Denver Julian Dobrik.

One girl.

Shaila May Dobrik.

My babies.

My world.

I look to my left and I see..

My man, David Dobrik.

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading! I may not be posting that much anymore considering school is starting. I'll mainly post on the weekends.

Love y'all. Stay safe!

-H🖤