2. PAX!!

Artzy's POV
I was just making videos when suddenly I got a message from the producers of Pax. It said that I had my own panel and that they would pay for my flight ticket! I got so happy I screamed! "WHOO HOO!" My dog Max came running up to me wagging his tail. I thought where would my dog go when I'm gone? I decided that my sister Elements or ElementsWolf (Vid above on her channel!) who would be driving to Pax could bring him. So I called her up on my IPhone 5s (ik bad right.)

E=Elements/Ellie A=Artzy
A. "Hey what's up!"
E. "Nothing just making vids."
A. "Oh, I was just wondering if you could bring Max to Pax with you scince I'm flying."
E. "Sure! You cant leave the pall behind!"
A. "Thanks Ellie!"
E. "No prob bai!"
A. "Bai!"

After that I was set. I started the video grind doing some vids with my friends. (MqchaClqud, ElementsWolf, Dreah Ward, Vana Sony, Kylan Craft. Go check them out pls) Then I started packing and making sure the house was clean.
~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~
A few days before my flight Ellie came to pick up Max and I said my final goodbyes till Pax. I got a couple more videos ready so that I had two videos per day and some extra merch just in case.
~~~~~~~~~~MANGOS~~~~~~~~~
After my amazing first class flight I got a cab and headed to the hotel all the YouTubers where staying at. Later I decided to make a vlog saying where I was and post it. "Annnnd what's up ma paintballs, I'm at Pax! Of any of y'all are here don't be afraid to say hi!!" I continued with the video and decided to cut it short so I can unpack.
Next Day
I got to the Pax building earlier cause I had a lot to set up. There where a couple other YouTubers there but sadly no Preston. I made up my mind to go and find Prestons booth just to know where it was. (#NotAStalker) There was only a few more minutes left before all the fans came flooding on to the building, so I ran all the way back to my booth near the last row and waited. There were so many cool fans I though my phone would blow up of how many pics I took. It was break time so I decided to look around. I was having fun sliding around on my shoes with wheels (ya know what I'm talking about) when I suddenly bumped into someone. I fell to the ground, or at least I thought I did, when the person grabbed me.(like in frozen lol) I looked up and became in a daze when I saw it was the one and only......Lachlan.(you thought it was Preston hu!) He was my sisters favorite person of the pack so when I stood up and brushed my self off I kinda laughed a little.

A=Artzy L=Lachlan
A. "Sorry I wast watching where I was going."
L. "No it's ok I wasn't either."
A. "You sure I think I might have messed up your jacket."

He looked down to see that there was some dirt smudged on the bottom a little.

L. "Nah it's fine I have another one."
A. "Nice meeting you Lachlan. Sorry I'm not a stalker I just watch your vids."
L. "It's ok. Nice meeting you too, uhh..."
A. "Artzy."
L. "Nice meeting you. See you around?"
A. "Sure. Bai!"
L. "Bai!

I got a quick picture and went back to my booth. I sent Ellie the picks and she replied and yelled at me that it wasn't fair.
After a long day my sister came over to my room and surprisingly they let my dog stay in the hotel to. We talked and decided to sleep in my room today with my dog and a call it a night.

Bai!