10. Awake!?!

Artzy's POV
After Preston blacked out i immediately called 911 and they took him to the hospital. It had already been 3 days and Mitch Lachlan Jerome and Rob had come down. Vikk couldn't make it cause he was at a SideMen (SMDM) game in the U.K.  All I could do was sit there and watch hopeless as he was asleep. The doctors still don't know why he blacked out. They said it might be because of stress. "Now that I think about it, Preston has been a little stressed lately." "Do you know why? Asked the nurse writing things. Do I know why? Does it have something to do with the past? Is it because of  me?!? Is it work? "Um I don't think so." I said still confused about what just happened. "Thank you for your patients and kindness I will be on my way." With that the nurse left and again I was all alone, besides the slow beeping of the monitor and the slow breathing of Preston.
I woke up to someone violently shaking me. "No Preston I don't wanna go to Chipotle." "Um.. I'm pretty sure in not Preston but i kinda said something close to that in a video once."said a familiar voice. "Hu?" I opened my eyes and saw Lachlan and the whole pack standing there. "Where's Preston?" I asked confused. "You probably passed out way to hard because he's right next to you." Jerome said. I looked beside me to see Preston sitting there. Not in a hospital bed or hooked up to random machines but just there. "But. You. There. What?" I honestly didn't know what happened. After a long silence Preston finally spoke "Sorry to startle you but I'm finally awake."

A/N
Sorry this one isn't as long I was kinda on vacation and stuff and didn't have much internet anywhere. Plus I got lazy at some parts. Anyway enjoy and see you later ma paintballs