8. Together Forever

Artzy's POV 
      "Um....Hey Artzy can I ask you something for a second?" I turned around and saw Preston behind me. His face was red as a tomato. "Yeah dude, what's up." I said calmly. "Wanna move in together? I mean you'll probably say no, why am I even asking, uhg I should probably leave.." "Hey." I cut him off, "Sure, it won't cause any harm as long as the others can stay somewhere near by." He looked so surprised at my answer for some reason. "Hey why do you look so surprised, I mean we are dating." "Oh um yeah, right."
The next day was the last day of Pax. We got to our panels and the day
started.
TOOOOOOOMMMME SKIP---------
It was nearing the end and they called everyone up on stage. Ellie announce the people that were there(a lot of people)->
Preston Rob Jerome Mitch Lachlan Vikk Kylan Vana Dreah Chloe Brandon Sarah James Chase Clayton Jessica Kaylee KayleeKristma5 Skyler Skycloud04 Ellie elementswolf770 izzy AnimalNinjaAwesome .. There were also other popular YouTuber's like, JackSeptici, Markiplier, DanTDM, Matthias, and more that I didn't know.
-sorry for a lot of time skips--------
After Pax everyone had an after party at the main hall down town. Sorry if I didn't tell you but Pax is in Paris btw. After a while the party got to loud for me so I went outside. The breeze was nice and cool and it felt nice. So I decided to stay out her till after the party.
Preston's POV
     I saw Artzy go outside but I decided to ignore. She didn't come out for a while and I was starting to get worried. I walked outside to find Artzy sitting in the steps looking at the Ifle Tower in the distance. I quietly sat down next to Artzy but I don't think she noticed because,she didn't move.
Artzy's POV
     Preston sat down next to me trying to be quiet but he failed. I was starting to get drowsy and I laid my head on his shoulder. "Guess you did notice." Said Preston, "Your not as quiet as you think." We shared a laugh and then it went back to silence. Not an awkward silence but a nice calm one. Someone had to break the silence and if Preston wasn't going to do it I was. "Hey Preston." "Yeah" "do you think we will always be together?" There was silence. "Yes because we will always be together forever." ..................