5. One Call Means Everything?

Artzy's POV
I decided to call him. I was a bit nervous considering he is my crush. I dialed his number and he picked up immediately. "Are you ok is something wrong are you dead what's up how ya doing!" Preston yelled into the phone. "Relax I'm ok. I think I'm alive. Nothing's wrong. Im doing good and I just woke up from me fainting. Anything else I'm forgetting Mr. Talks To Fast You Can't Here Him." It was silent for a little then he finally talks. "Um...I don't think so. But Mrs. Sassy Pants I guess is like this every morning." I just laugh then for some reason I hang up the phone and get ready very quickly. I get Max and run to Prestons room that I don't remember how I know where it is. I make Max sit outside his door and I run around the corner. I then text Preston.

Dude look outside your room
Why I'm tired. And why'd you hang up the phone!
Just open the dang door!
Fine

Preston's door opens and he almost screams. Preston squats down at starts to run Max's ear. I put my phone away and run up to the door. "You can't forget about me!" I say as a plop down on the floor and sit like a dog. "What the fud... what happened here?" A familiar voice said. I looked up to see Rob A Dob Flob With No Job standing next a crouched Preston. "I have no idea these dogs just showed up at my door." "Woof wood!" I said. "What's that supposed to mean?" Asked a confused Preston. "It means, I SHIP IT!" I yelled and me and Max jumped up into the air. I lanes on my feet and Max landed on all fours. "I didn't know dogs could speak or they could be that talented." Said Rob "For you INFORMATION I'm not a dog I'm a doge and I like Starbucks so let's go before I eat your shoe laces." I said sassily as I walk towards the exit with Max. "Umm..?" "Let's just go." I heard as I walked out the door.
~~~~~~~TRAFFIC CONES!~~~~~~
At Starbucks we got:
Me- Two cheese danishes
Preston- Vente double chocolatety chip frappechino
Rob- Tall double chocolatety chip frappechino

We meet some other cool YouTubers to.
~~~~~~Time skips for days~~~~~
It was about 7:00 and I was tiers when I got a phone call. I didn't look who it was but I just picked up the phone.

Hello?
Um hi, it's me Preston
Oh hi. What do you want at this time.
I just wanted to say you've been so nice these past few days. That I'm starting to really like you.
What, you mean like as a friend?
Not exactly..it's ju
I know what you mean just get on with the point
Will you go out with me?
(Silence)
Sure. I mean I kinda like have had a crush on you since I started watching your videos sooo...
(In background DUDE I GOT A DATE! WHAT NO FAIR!)
End of call

I mentally screamed and we decided that the date would be in a couple days before Pax ended. I was so happy my life is complete! I quickly speed dialed Kylan, Sky, Dreah, Izzy, Kaylee James and Ellie. I told them everything that happened and they all screamed, even Kylan which is a first. I went to bed cause it was now 9.00. "Gn." And with that I fell asleep into my own little world.

~~~~~stuff~~~~~~
hope everyone has a good day!