A Hero's Fate - The Earth's Invasion

-Four-

-Two weeks later; Hokage's Office-

"So you're telling me that my son is literally a Level 7/10 Seal Master, knows kenjutsu, can stand toe-to-toe with you and Anko for almost half an hour, but will lose afterwards, has three elemental affinities, is adept in using C-Rank to A-Rank Techniques, and can use five S-Rank Techniques before he runs out of chakra?" Minato asked, disbelief lacing his tone.

Orochimaru nodded his head, with Anko vouching for him with a subtle nod. "It's true, Minato. You should've seen him perform an A-Rank Fire Technique but turned it into S-Rank with a Wind Technique of a lower rank. He's incredible for his age. In fact, taijutsu is almost flawless, a couple of open holes here and there but he can cover them up with his brilliant mind rivaling a Nara's; his ninjutsu is ridiculous—he can use my techniques like candy and his arsenal is full of elemental jutsus; his genjutsu, let's say he can use high-ranking ones without breaking a sweat, and he can somehow disrupt his chakra, making it almost impossible to capture him in an illusion; his kenjutsu can give me a run for my money but I would still win since I have more experience than he does; and his fuuinjutsu, as you had heard, he's a level 7 Sealing Master,"

"The brat's going to be a monster in the future," Tsunade commented just as the door slammed open without any warning. There revealed an ANBU panting heavily, soaked in sweat. Someone could easily tell that he had been running on his way towards the office.

"What is it?" Minato asked, keeping his cool at the rude event. If it was something trivial, there should be a knock, but with a ninja barging in, not caring about manners, it must be something important.

"Hokage-sama," the ANBU panted slightly, catching up on his breath. "Iwa ninjas are attacking! They targeted the Academy, the training grounds, the T&I Department, and anywhere else vital in our village!"

"How are our ninjas putting up?" Minato asked sharply as he stood up from his desk.

"Half of our ANBU are out on missions. The rest are equally divided among the T&I, the jail since we had a hunch that they're planning to make the criminals attack us, the Academy, the hospital, and the civilian and shinobi district. Some of the jōnins are helping the civilians into the evacuation areas, and the others are helping the ANBU and are fending the enemies off in front of the gates. The chūnins are evacuating everyone and are on guarding duty. We're losing against them, since they outnumber and took us by surprise. I believe they are headed for your wife, daughter, and sons, Hokage-sama,"

"Shit!" Anko swore loudly, voicing out hers and her sensei's thoughts. "Naruto's all alone in the training grounds, it won't be long before they find and capture him," she panicked mutable to form a coherent word.

"Anko and I are going to Naruto, then help out at the front lines," Orochimaru announced. "Tsunade, it's best if you fight and heal the wounded at the same time, preferably in the hospital. Jiraiya, be at the front gates and summon your, um, toad. It would help in slowing down the enemy. Minato, go find your wife and son, otherwise they won't come out of this alive,"

They dispatched onto their respective destinations. Each was panicking, especially Minato, Anko and Orochimaru. Earlier, the last two were snickering at their student's failure of doing a jutsu, and now, they were rushing towards him in blinding speed.

-Earlier that day-

"Orochimaru-sensei, do you think that this is too much? He's only eight years old," Anko commented as they both watched Naruto struggle with an S-Rank Technique.